.three.

|Sarah's P.O.V|

Aspen was, and obviously still is a little shit. At this point since the stair falling, we had around 3 hours till the concert. Aspen already bought me a One Direction shirt in advance to me even knowing. Basically this has been her plan along. She's evil, which makes her an even better friend.

As much as I felt violated for wearing this unappealing shirt, I'm happy she went for this one. My boobs made their heads looked warped which I found absolutely hilarious. My light blue skinny jeans complemented my tan arms, along with my dark hair. Of course Aspen curled it. She says my hair looked better curled, but I knew it was a just in case if we met the boys I'd make dick face jealous.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I made faces as if I was facing the king of dicks.

"Damn I'm hot," I say to nobody in particular. Tossing my hair back and forth I start to throw some punches like a boxer.

I should be a boxer. Then I would smash in Niall Horan's face.

For some odd reason I was actually excited now. If I do run into him I'll just tell him I'm a professional boxer and throw a few fake punches and leave. What a nice simple plan.

Grabbing my phone off the bathroom sink, I flick off the light and walk over to my twin size bunk bed. It wasn't the most comfortable thing, but with all my blankets on it I could deal with it. Opening my phone I find multiple girls from my classes have texted me to meet up with them. What do they think this is? A meet up and hang concert? No this is I am gonna blow my brains out concert.

"Aspen!" I yell, Not even taking my eyes off my phone to see where she was. I don't even know why I screamed her name, it wouldn't be hard to find her at all in this small apartment. Honestly, it's because I'm lazy.

I get no answer. Which means she is either making her way down the hallway in her wheel chair, or yeah she's probably down the hall.

Not even bothering to look down the hall, I decide to call her right away.

* ring*
*ring*

"Common pick up."

*ring*
*ri--*

"Hey sorry I was just getting some money so I can get a shirt at the concert," Aspen speaks with pure joy. I don't understand how she must of felt for these past years knowing I knew Niall Horan. Now, that Directioner got damn lucky.

I nod, even though she couldn't see me. "Okay, you do that. I'll meet you down there so we can leave right now and can grab some quick food," with that I hang up. Shoving my phone in my back pocket, I slowly jump off the bed and stretch, this makes my shirt ride up. The cool air gives me the chills.

Picking up my purse and keys from the kitchen table, I slide on my white converse and make way down the hallway. The ATM wasn't too far from our room, considering we were on the first floor. It was convenient now since Aspen didn't have to worry about using the elevator for her wheelchair. I guess things do come out good in the end.

I see Aspen in the waiting room counting the cash and tucking it away in her purse. She looks up, and once she sees me she smiles bright. I guess I felt good in some way, I mean my dark heart was doing something good.

Smiling back I grab the handle bars to her wheel chair and start wheeling her out of the building.

"Did you forget your sweatshirt?" She asks once we reach my car. I look down to see I am only wearing the shirt with One Direction on them. Oh, yeah.