.five.

|Sarah's P.O.V|

"Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit. What the hell just happened? All the boys talked to us. Louis winked at me. Harry was fucking telling you Something about Niall. Niall couldn't keep his eyes off of you and Jeff? Jeff was so chill. What even is my life. I'm, oh my god. I get a picture with One Direction. Me! Aspen James. And I get to go to the party. With my beautiful best friend in the whole wide world Sarah O'Riley."

Aspen wouldn't shut up, I mean, I wouldn't blame her. She was so stoked and literally was on the edge of crying. That's how happy she was. In the corner of my eye I could see her shaking. We sat in the car, lights on, trying to find my car charger. Both our phones were dead but Aspen's was more important because she needed to text everyone what happened.

Myself, I felt alright. All the boys seemed very nice and funny. But then there was Niall who was literally the same guy that left 5 years ago. His attitude was cocky, and I could just tell in his eyes he wasn't expecting to see me. Who was though? Honestly I wonder if he knows that literally everyone knows about my sister. And I wonder when's the last time him and her have seen each other.

It doesn't matter... I could careless.

He means nothing to me, but I guess I could have fun just to make my best friend happy.

"Found it!" She yells happily, obviously wanting to get the show on the road. I wonder if she realized the guys weren't gonna be there right away since they had to get everything packed. Might as well leave though. Could get drunk right away and not even remember this night.

Like that will do anything. All it will do is give me a big headache in the morning.

"So you want to go home and change first?" I asked buckling up. She did the same thing, but I could tell she had a look on her face.

"Sarah, we don't have time for that. Plus we have only cute spring dresses. This is One Direction. And a fancy place. We need to buy dresses ASAP," She looked me right in the eye. Was she serious? Damn yeah she was. Does she really think we have enough money for everything?

I gave her the look. The 'really' look. "Where would we go?"

"Forever 21. Drive bitch Drive."

*

I liked Forever 21, only because of their prices. They were really reasonable store with cute clothes. This store worked for college girls.

Walking in, the lights blinded me. I couldn't help but chuckle, only because I just made a reference to One Direction and I felt proud. Wait... Or was it these lights can't blind me?

Oh my god Sarah who the fuck cares.

Right away we began to walk all around the store, well I walked, Aspen wheeled. First we hit clearance, then to a spot where there was dresses then to a random rack in the middle of the store. I grabbed one hook then slid, one hook then slid, then one more until my eyes landed on this black dress. I grabbed it and held it up in front of me. It was cute, I could definitely say that.

I wasn't the biggest dress shopper, but when I did I loved it. The dress I picked out was short. It had a see through lace chest, that followed all the way down the back. Full black covered the butt and boob area. It was revealing, but not at the same time. It was perfect for me, and for me to show off.

I slung it over my forearm and walked over to where Aspen was. She had at least three dresses in her arm and was still flicking through the rack. Waiting patiently till she saw me, I couldn't take my eyes off my dress. Slowly I fell even more in love with it. Soon enough Aspen brought her attention towards me.