.eight.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

I was confused. How did he know about Niall and I?

Deciding to act dumb, I sat down on a leather chair and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. I wanted him to tell me everything he knew before I could say anything. Honestly, I didn't know if I wanted to say anything. I had a panic attack just thinking about the situation. Now me saying it to Liam? I don't think that would flow so quickly.

"Sorry, I meant to ask if you were having a panic attack?" Liam's British accent was soothing, and cute. But the way he said what he did, made it sound like a question. Obviously he knew something I didn't know, or something I did know.

"Yeah, I was. I'm sorry, I haven't had one in years. I'm still shooken up about it," indeed I was. "I don't even know why I'm still here. I hardly know you. I hardly know Harry. This was dumb. If I wouldn't of come in the first place this wouldn't of happened." I knew that was my nervous side talking.

Liam looked at me with sympathy. He must of been so confused why I seemed perfectly fine. The answer is, I have had panic attacks too many times. I've gotten used to them and to deal with the pain.

"I should go," I whispered, still a little light headed. Standing up I admittedly fell to the ground. Pain shot through my arm and the side of my leg. I looked at Liam, who was by my side and blurry in my eyes. He lifted me up the same way as before, shaking his head.

"Here, we are gonna lay you on the couch. You are in no condition to walk," He said like a father. Liam had me sit on the couch which was leather as well. He motioned for me to lay down, which I did willingly. I watched as he walked away to the other side of the room, and picked up a nice size blanket.

I looked away once we turned around, didn't need him thinking I was a creep.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go tell Harry you are in here," he laid the blanket down on me with a smile. With that he walked to a door that must of led to the other room, which left me by myself.

I let out a deep sigh and instantly pinched myself, as hard as I could. A sting shot upon me, which made me swear under my breath.

"Yep, this is real as shit."

My eyes quickly shot around the room and inspected everything. There were clothes laying on the ground, the beds unmade, and shoes lined up across the wall. Four suitcases sat open next to the chair I was recently in. This definitely was a boys room. Well a hotel room taken over by boys. Now the question was, who is he sharing this with?

My heart dropped as soon as the door handle moved to the main door. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous, but what if it was...

"Niall, hi. I can explain," I tried to smile, but my heart was beating way to fast for me to even process what a smile was. The look on his face made this whole situation even worse and I wasn't ready for the words to leave his mouth. I knew it was going to be something bad, and I just wasn't ready for myself to hear them.

"Where's Liam?" He asks normally. Once I hear this, I almost threw myself off the couch. I was literally so shocked and confused by this. For a second I had to rub my eyes to see if this was Niall Horan. It sure looked like him.

"Um, he went across the room to talk to Harry," my lips trembled. The stare he was giving me set off my nerves. Why am I always nervous around him? I watched as he nodded and started walking over to the door that Liam walked through. Niall's hand reached the handle, but before he opened it he turned around and looked at me. The look wasn't mean, rude, or ugly, it was just a normal kind look.