.six.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

This place was huge. I have seen at least 70 people just in the door way... I guess these guys were really popular.

I pushed Aspen on the way in. She was more out going then me so I'd let her do the talking while I just smiled and did the walking. Everyone seemed crowded together which I didn't like and didn't understand. There is so much space but you all pick a corner? People are weird. Taking small steps behind my best friend, I noticed the loud music coming from the speakers was One Direction.

Their new album I'm guessing... I guess it's alright.

Once we passed the crowd of people, the first thing I saw was the bar which was the only thing I needed at this point. Maybe I'll find a cute guy even and pick him up. That's another thing I need, a man.

Suddenly Aspen turns her head around.

"Holy shit there they are!!" She screams in my face. My whole face scrunch up in surprise. I wasn't expecting that.

"Okay, cool." I said with no emotion, still tagging behind. My eyes looked around, but then met another pair of eyes. Niall's. My heart stopped while my eyes looked quickly to the ground.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

This whole "I hate you" thing would be so much easier if he wasn't attractive.

Wheeling Aspen around the bar, Harry walked towards us with open arms.

"Ladies, hey we missed you!" Harry said, bending down and hugging Aspen. I can't even imagine how she is feeling at this moment. These famous boys are acting like we are their best friends.I looked up from Aspen and to Louis and Liam who were now standing behind Harry. Liam smiled at me nicely, while Louis waved. I could see Louis was more interested in Aspen then anything.

Ship it.

"Harry, I think it's my turn," Louis laughed. His British accent was adorable. Literally accent goals worthy. Harry finally let go of Aspen and looked at his mate, winking. Louis brushed it past him and quickly hugged Aspen. Aspen let out a squeal while her body began to shake.

Before I knew it Someone was hugging me. I realized it was Harry. I feel bad now because I was so distracted by Louis whispering in Aspens ear.

"Hi Harry," I giggled.

I giggled?!

Did I just giggle? No. No way.

Why am I acting like I know this guy? Aspen had to quiz me on this before we left so I didn't look stupid.

"Hey gorgeous. I honestly don't know who was drooling more when you walked in, me or Niall." My stomach dropped while I backed out of the hug and placed my hands on each of his shoulders. His hands staid on both of my sides, and his face was inches and inches above me. Harry is tall.

It was hard to not get lost in his beautiful eyes, but I staid focus for one reason.

Niall drooling over me?

"Harry, I know we don't know each other at all, but you know Niall hates my guts right?" I never lost eye contact with him, but I noticed his dimples getting bigger and more noticeable.