.twenty six.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

As the night stand clock switched to 7:00, my heart dropped. To be nervous about something so little and casual made me seem a little crazy. The only thought running through my head was what Niall had in store for tonight.

Brushing my sweaty palms against my red, flower printed dress, I took a deep breath in. Holding it for a second or two, I let it out, it almost made me feel less nervous. That feeling went away quickly as I found myself grabbing my small purse and heading out the door. Aspen wasn't here to send me off, which didn't really affect me. She was having a simple day with Louis which I'm glad was happening. Louis and her have figured things out and they've decided to keep their relationship blossoming. Aspen really needed a rock to keep her going and Louis is her rock.

Stepping into the elevator, I realized more that I was basically going on a date with Niall. The Niall who hurt me, and ripped my heart out. The Niall who left me crying in my bedroom before he left for good. The Niall who never failed to call me names to make me feel like shit. The Niall who dated my sister and ganged up on me with her. Lastly, the Niall who made my life a living hell, making me want to run away from it.

Niall did all those things plus more, but that was the old Niall. Sure he might still have some same qualities, but he isn't a jerk to me. He treats me like we've been friends for a long time and we've reunited again. The new Niall is a lot better, and I sure do like him a lot more. This Niall is nice and sweet. He's humble and generous. The new Niall knows exactly what to say and even though he might have his moments sometimes, he goes right back to being caring.

He hasn't said sorry, but I know I'm not ready to hear sorry.

The elevator doors opened to the bottom floor, revealing a semi busy lobby. My stomach dropped instantly knowing it was time.

Walking out slowly, I noticed the lights flashing outside. They were too bright, but I ignored them because my eyes found my way to the huge grandfather clock to my right. A blonde boy gazed up at the large piece of wood.

It was ever so similar to the Titanic scene where Jack is standing on top of the staircase, staring at the clock and waiting for Rose. He somehow just knows she's there and turns around with a huge smile.

And that's what Niall did, except his smile was just a little more bigger than Leonardo DiCaprio's.

|Niall's P.O.V.|

It was almost like Sarah and I mentally decided not to bring up our past. Obviously it's a huge factor in our relationship, but both of us aren't ready to make that initial step. I'm totally fine with it, but I need to apologize. I need to apologize for my dick self, which I can't do yet so I'm taking her out to dinner. It's not the real apology, but it's like the start to it.

After dinner I'm planning on walking around London with her. Sadly, bodyguards will be around but they'll keep their distance. I really hope people don't bother us especially since they know we are here in London right now. Once someone sees me, the word will be out and our privacy will be destroyed.

It really sucks not being able to do fun activities without getting noticed. All I want is peace and quiet for tonight, I ask for nothing more. I hope Sarah will be able to handle tonight as well. We've done stuff like this before, but we are in London and are going to be out for a significant amount of time. Oh well, shit on it. We'll make the most fun out of it as possible.

Checking my phone, the time appeared as 7:03  which meant Sarah would be down in seconds. Just thinking about seeing her gorgeous self, my stomach began to turn. Ever since a young age I'd get so nervous just thinking about her. Yeah, she had that great of an affect on me.