.thirty two.

|Niall's P.O.V|

Sarah ran out so quick that I regretted everything I just did. I handled her roughly and told her things she wasn't ready to hear. As bad as I wanted to listen to Harry's advice, I just couldn't contain myself anymore. After the date we had I knew she had feelings for me also. It was time for me to get my feelings off my chest. Sarah needed to know how I felt even if she took it wrongly. Which she did and I feel so stupid for confessing my love to her.

My heart was beating out of control and as bad as I wanted to cry, I knew I couldn't. I caused this all, how could I be so stupid?

Running both hands through my hair I couldn't help but yell. The anger was building up inside of me and I needed to release it.

"Fuck!"

Kicking the wall, trying to release the anger, I quickly regretted it because a stinging sensation ran throughout my leg which caused more pain. At least the excruciating pain in my foot took my mind of Sarah for at least a couple minutes.

"Niall you dumb fuck!" I screamed to myself while holding my throbbing foot. A love seat couch sat in this empty which I took a seat on. I really needed to calm down.

Sitting by myself for awhile, I could faintly hear a crunching noise coming down the hallway towards this room. The only person that could make that noise while walking was Aspen...

Oh great I'm going to get my ass chewed out by her.

Very soon the door opened and there revealed a confused Aspen. Both of us didn't say a word for about a minute, but I couldn't take the silence any longer.

"Are you here to call me a dumb fuck?" I rolled my eyes, still clenching onto my right foot. My eyes didn't dare to look at hers because I knew she was going to start something up any second.

"Depends, what happened?" She asked calmly, crutching over towards where I sat. I moved over just a little so she could sit down next to me. Aspen did and placed her crutches on the ground, giving me her undivided attention.

"Well, I told her how I felt." Once those few words came out of my mouth Aspen gasped and quickly covered her mouth with both her hands.

I gave her a look, wondering what she meant by that. There was no need to ask her because she began to explain.

"Good for you Niall, but you shouldn't be bringing yourself down. Sarah doesn't take things too well and obviously this is a huge deal." Aspen said while resting a hand on my thigh comfortably.

Thinking about what Aspen has said, I definitely can tell Sarah doesn't take things too well either.

Sighing, I threw my head back. "She took it like shit and then she ran out on me. Is she in there?" When I said in there, I meant in the main room with everyone else. I swear if she left the whole building then I'll have a fit.

But by looking at Aspen's face, I could tell there was something wrong.

"I think she left." And just by hearing those words my heart sank. Sarah was all alone out in the city of London without me to protect her?!

I felt the anger start to untangle again. This was all because of me.

"Have you texted her?" My mind was all over the place and I couldn't stop thinking about something bad happening to her. With every thought I found my heart started to beat louder and faster. Then suddenly tears started to sting at the corners of my eyes.