.nine.

REMINDER: I DONT OWN THIS PICTURES. They all belong to either Sierra Furtado or Alexa Losey. They are queens.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

"N.Y. Girls do it Better eh?" Harry asked sitting across from me. I was finally feeling better and of course Harry needed to pick on me.

I didn't mind it though, I'll give him crap back.

"Yeah, I thought you knew that already. You and Taylor right?" I cocked my head to the side, keeping a straight face. I've always wanted to give him crap about him and Taylor Swift.

Harry shook his head annoyed. He must of not liked Taylor.

"Who's even Taylor?" He asked with a smirk. This made me laugh softly to myself. Harry was obviously a guy who liked his women... I mean I think so. Sometimes I feel like him and Louis should date.

"Welcome to New York Harry," I said with a wink. Both of us laughed at the pun I made. It was the two off us in Harry and Louis's hotel. Liam left awhile ago to find Niall. Supposedly he walked out? I'm not sure, I don't want to worry about it.

"You are adorable," Harry smiles sweetly. His long hair shined from the sun angling through the window. This made his face look even more perfect.

He was perfect.

My cheeks slowly began to hurt. I didn't realize I was smiling like an idiot. Bless this boy.

"Oh so I am?" I tilt my head to the side. From just a glimpse I noticed I still had my blanket on me. Just thinking about where this blanket has been made my mind go nuts. Niall stole my blanket and has had it all along.

My blanket.

He sleeps with it every night.

Harry snaps me out of my thoughts by sitting down next to me on the couch. I felt it dip in, which made my head snap to where he was now sitting. He was smirking which made my hurt go crazy.

What's going on?

"It's too bad Niall claimed you already," Harry cuckles, but my eyes open as wide as they could go. By now my heart was racing.

This had to be fake.

Harry is joking around.

He has to be.

Niall? He oh my god... No.

No.

"Sarah?" Harry waves a hand infront of my face, "hello?"  That snaps me out of my trance, and all I can do is smile.

"Sorry, um Niall hates me," I said. It was a fact. These boys must of been telling me these things because of Niall. Niall probably has planned this whole thing. Only because he's an asshole.

It kind of hurts you know?

I watched as Harry's face scrunched up, but he didn't get to say anything because Liam and Niall walked in. Instantly Niall and I made eye contact, but I looked away fast. Why is there always interruptions?

"Hey guys, we are leaving soon. Louis is on his way," Liam threw a water at Harry and then looked my way. He shook a water in his hand with a questioning look, as if he wanted to know if I wanted it. I nodded, thirsty as I could ever be.

Liam tossed me the water, and I went to catch it. I caught the cold moist bottle, and swiftly opened it. Bring the bottle to my lips, I gulped and gulped and gulped. The cold substance flowed down my throat easily. As I brought the bottle away from my lips, I noticed three boys staring at me. Harry had a smirk, Liam was looking at me like I was crazy and Niall was shaking his head smiling.