.twelve.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Aspen dragged me to another One Direction concert today. I guess it was expected, but I just wanted a day To chill out and have time to myself.

Life just doesn't work out that way.

We got to sit back behind stage with Lou, Louis sister Lottie and Icona Pop. There were more people like Jim, but I didn't associate with them. Most of the time I was on my phone, but now and then I'd look up at the tv to watch the boys doing stupid shit. Aspen watched the whole time, even when she was talking to Lottie. I'm very proud of how cool and collective Aspen has been. She's acting like they are normal friends of hers.

As of now, the concert should be over in about ten minutes. Thank gosh because I'm tired as hell.

I also talked to Icona Pop. Aino and Caroline are so nice and funny. And they are really good dancers... Well better than One Direction that's for sure.

All three of us talked for awhile, but they were so tired they left a while ago. Now I just sat here on my phone like before.

"Sarah, can I do your makeup?"

My eyes were glued to my phone so hard that I barley heard whoever said that to Me. Slowly looking up and taking in my surroundings, the only person looking at me was Lottie.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that again?" I tried not to sound rude. Looking at her, she smiled. Her long eyelashes stood out so boldy I was jealous.

She was also gorgeous. Louis has a good looking family.

"You have such beautiful eyes, I need to try out this knew tecnique I learned today," once I heard that I smiled and awed in my head. How could one person be so sweet?

"Of course you can," I said, standing up and following her over to a chair with the bright lights . She motioned for me to sit down and once I did, she pulled my hair gently into a pony tail.

"Sorry, I don't want it to be in our way," Lottie giggled and collected her makeup.

As of now I felt honored.

--

"And there! Finished!" Lotties eyes lite up as she smiled widely.

"Just in time too. Here comes the boys!" Lou laughed, also looking at my makeup. She gave me a mirror, my anticipation building to see what I looked like.

The first thing I noticed was my eye shadow. It was smokey eye, but glittery. My eye lashes looked longer than usual and darker, and lastly I had real thin winged eyeliner. My nose looked bold from the contouring and it actually looked like I had cheek bones even with my budgy cheeks.

I honestly looked hot, and I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Holy shit!" Harry yelled stopping in his tracks to look at me. His jaw dropped while taking a full look at my face. I'm pretty sure I was a flush color, but he probably didn't even notice from the blush I was wearing. .

"What? -- oh my," Niall.

He was staring.

He was staring at me, basically drooling. How could one person manage to pull this act?

Or was it an act?

"Guys, will you please stop. This is my sexy piece of hotness," Suddenly I feel Aspen's weight on me as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and squeezes. By this point my eyes are on my lap not even knowing what to say.

"Thanks Lottie, You are awesome. I love it," I finally said, and started to stand up so Aspen would get off of me. The noise of her crutches filled my ears, then looking up to find both Harry and Niall staring at me. Louis and Liam were god knows where.