.fourteen.

I've never been to Niagara Falls so if stuff is wrong I'm very sorry. Usually I'd look it up and shit, but I'm at my dads and there's no wifi:/ so sorry if I bother anyone!

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Niagara Falls is very wet and boring when you are in a bad mood. Well, very wet when you are in any mood. But I will admit this place is phenomenal.

The scenery is gorgeous all around and it ticks me off that I haven't been here sooner. This place is a sight to see.

Since Aspen is in a wheel chair, we weren't able to go on the boat that takes you down by the water fall. I was okay with that because secretly, I was afraid to go down there. What if the guy driving the boat was a crazy man and drove right into the water fall? What would happen then?

We'd die, that's for sure.

Maybe one day I'll toughen up to go on that boat ride.

One day.

The atmosphere was very sticky, as if the water dropplings were visable to the human eye. I felt that I was sweating, but at the same time I was freezing. Being me I didn't dress appropriately and I am wearing a t shirt in 50 degree weather. To some people that's nothing, but for Sarah that is nippy.

People around us wore sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts. Even Aspen was smart enough to wear a long sleeve! I really need to start thinking more.

When we first arrived the sound of water dropping down was unbearable to my ears. It was a loud crashing sound that you could hear for miles. But we have been here for about an hour and as of right now I can handle it. As if I became immune to the sound and let it go through one ear and out the other.

We stood by the edge, the railing blocking us from tumbling down into the rocks and water. I wonder how many people die here each year?

If it's an average of three people, Aspen and I will be two out of the three. Thinking of that made me nervously chuckle, but I brought my attention to Aspen who had her phone in her hands. Her Snapchat story must be blown up by now.

"So, have you taken enough photos?" I asked while pushing her along the edge. My knuckles were turning white from gripping the handles ungodly hard. I was afraid I'd accidentally let go and she'd go rolling in. People around us would assume I did it on purpose and then I would go to prison.

People like me wouldn't do good in prison.

I watched the back of her head nod up and down while looking down at her phone. She must of been texting Louis or scrolling through her pictures. Let's hope that's the sign to leave. Starting to push her towards the ramp, I swear I barley hear someone say my name. Wanting to look around, I decided to just look ahead and not worry about it. There's so many people here, another persons name could be Sarah.

Brushing a loose piece of hair behind my ear, I made my way to the top of the ramp, which led to the parking lot. Aspen mentioned walker that she actually wanted to see the concert. I guess she's really sucking this whole experience in. As I began to turn her to the right, a hand tugged my shoulder gently startling the shit out of me. So they were talk about me?

Jumping, the not so stranger said my name.

"Sarah?" A very soft girls voice asked making me turn around. Aspen must of heard also because I saw her shift around as well. My eyes quickly met a very familiar pair of blue. Her hair shaped her face so perfectly that I felt my jealously brewing inside of me. I know this feeling from anywhere.