.thirty six.

|Niall's P.O.V|

Three o'clock in the morning wasn't a dream. Sarah was really beside me, holding on ever so tightly. She's slept in this same position for the four hours we've had for sleep. I barely was able to sleep do to Sarah making my heart swell and beat out of control.

Last night in general was a roller coaster that ended up being amazing. I never would of thought Sarah would of came barging into my room telling me something that is so hard for her to say. As much as I wanted to hear it back, it set something off inside of me. It made me think I wasn't good enough for her. Why would I be? I've hurt hurt her so badly, but she still loved me through it all.

She's the one.

It was seven o'clock and Harry never came back into the room until now. Sarah was still sleeping and I didn't want to move to wake her up. Harry on the other hand was making me laugh.

"Niall you dirty dog. You finally did it mate. You didn't even get her drunk!" Harry spoke quietly while neatly folding clothes into his suitcase. His comment made me laugh softly, shaking Sarah a little. She was a real heavy sleeper.

"I know, I've literally been smiling since four in the morning. I'm pretty sure I smiled in my sleep!" It is true, I couldn't be any happier. As much as I didn't want this moment to end, I knew I had to wake Sarah up. And the best part, I wasn't afraid to find out what the outcome would be like. Only because I knew it would be good.

"I'm so happy for you Niall." Harry smiled, picking up his suitcase and rolling it to the door.
I smiled to myself, gosh, I am too.

Setting my gaze on Sarah, I watched as she slept so peacefully. God, she is so cute.

Slowly moving my hand to her shoulder, I shook her softly. I was afraid to hurt her, she's too fragile. Sarah began to wake up, but her eyes never opened. Her grip on me became tighter.

The butterflies in my stomach bounced all around, making my smile bigger.

"Sarah darling, we have to get up." I spoke in a soft voice. She did hear me thankfully, she let me know by giving me a groan.

I know the feeling.

"We can sleep on the plane." I said, prying her arms off of me. As much as I didn't want her grasp to leave me, I knew we had to go.

Once our bodies left one another's, Sarah's eyes shot straight open. A sad look in her eyes, only making me want to grab her and kiss her all over.

"Niall!" She whined, reaching out for me. I intertwined our fingers, then pulled her out of bed. When Sarah was almost to the edge, she let go and got out herself. Before me she stood with messy hair, a mess of makeup on her face, and a goofy smile.

She is so beautiful.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked, poking her stomach then proceeding to walk over to my suitcase. Sarah yawned, following me.

"I can't believe it's always been you." She whispered from behind me. This made me smile, the girl of my dreams is acting head over heels for me. How did I score?

Placing a few things in my case, I turned back around and flashed her a smile. The film on my teeth was bothering me, I really need to brush my teeth soon. This didn't seem to bother Sarah, because all she did was smile back, staring straight into my eyes.

*

The plane ride to Ireland wasn't too long. Everyone was asleep so it went by fast. Sarah sat by Aspen on the plane in the beginning. I'm pretty sure she only did so she could tell Aspen everything. After we took of though, she came by me and cuddled straight into me. You know how many times I died?