.epilogue.

|Sarah's P. O. V|

My heels clicked against the floor as I rushed to find my purse. Niall was waiting down stairs for me, saying little comments how I take forever. He of course was joking, but I hated making people wait forever.

I scanned the bathroom, hoping I left it in there when I got back with Aspen from shopping. Usually I have a tendency of forgetting where I leave things, right now was one of those moments. Reaching the rather large bathroom in my bedroom, there laid my black purse.

"Here you are." I spoke to the object, snatching it up quickly before making my way to the stairs. At the bottom waited my handsome boyfriend in a tux, studying the wall which held scattered photos of various people. He must of heard my heels clicking down the wooden stairs because he began to turn around.

"Finally, I thought-- oh shit my girlfriend is gorgeous." Niall's jaw dropped as he looked me down head to toe. I'm used to those compliments, but every time I hear them I get red and an instant smile forms on my face. Reaching the bottom of the steps, I take his hand which he was holding out.

"And my boyfriend is so handsome," I smiled up at him, never wanting to look away from his beauty. Niall also smiled down at me as his hands touched all around my body. He began to lean in, but I had to stop him. "Lipstick." He hated when I wore lipstick because he could never kiss me until after we were done and back home.

Niall rolled his eyes and sighed, "Well I guess I'll just have to kiss somewhere else." He said, bringing his head down so his lips could reach my exposed neck. As Niall left soft and gentle kisses, I giggled.

"Niall, that tickles." I laughed, pushing him away. He gave me a pout, but quickly got over it once he looked at his watch.

"We gotta go babe, reservations were an hour ago." After he said this, my heart dropped instantly feeling bad for missing the reservations.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't know I was taking that long." I admitted as he pulled me out of our shared house in California. Everything- when I say everything I mean the plan Aspen and I had changed. Instead of moving in together, Niall and I bought a house and Aspen and Louis bought a house. It changed once Aspen told Louis she was pregnant and it was quite interesting to see Louis hoping right on the dad train, wanting to start a new life with Aspen. That was almost nine months ago, Aspen is ready to pop anytime now.

Anyways, after graduation Niall and I spent the night together. Myself apologizing a ton and explaining myself. All Niall did was listen, telling me things were going to get better. Then we talked about his hiatus with the boys and he explained to me how perfect everything was timed out. How him and I were ready to start new again, and how Aspen was pregnant. That was when we decided to move in together.

Shopping for a house was almost too perfect. Every time Niall and I would enter a different room he'd say what he would do to me in there. I'd giggle and the realtor would give us weird looks. We probably looked at three houses before we decided on the first house we looked at. It was a safe distance away from the road so paparazzi couldn't take pictures of us swimming in the pool. This really big house was located in the mountains- a beautiful area I might add. The amount Niall (he told me I can help pay for bills to make me feel better) paid for this was way out of the budget that Aspen and I would ever spend. But it went the same way with Aspen, Louis and her bought a really big house- kid friendly of course.

These houses we were now living in were the type of houses we wish we'd had when we were little. Now we are living our dream with our dream men.