.ten.

|Niall's P.O.V.|

"Lads she read it! She read it!" I shouted like a little boy. The smile on my face grew wide. I've decided that the best thing to do is be nice to Sarah. Being mean doesn't work--I found that out the hard way. Anyways, I got her number from Harry.

Bless you Harry Styles.

All the boys ran at me to see what she was going to say. Honestly, I would just be happy if she said 'what'.

We all watched as the bubbles popped up.

Then,

Oh.. Okay?

All four of us groaned. My stomach dropped.. What did this mean?

"What do I say?" I said looking towards Harry. I wanted everyone to contribute, but it was more directed towards him. I feel like he would be good at this, but at the same time I was worried. He was alone with Sarah for a while... What if she liked him?

You are just worrying too much Niall.

"Say you have to tell her something," Louis said nodding. Not even hesitating I began to type, but then I stopped half way.

"Tell her what though?" I asked. We were all silent for awhile until Harry spoke up.

"After she answers, tell her the places we will be heading," smart idea Styles. We gave each other an approved look, then I started typing.

I have to tell you something.

Then she replied,

Okay, what is it?

"She sounds like she hates me," I said, throwing my head back and groaning. Someone patted my shoulder, which I think was Liam.

"No offense lad, but I would too for everything you made her go through," Liam's words were true. I was such an asshole, and to think I was an asshole when we Ran into each other. This is dumb, I am dumb. I will never have a chance with her. Never. I fucked up too hard.

I don't know anymore... I've been feeling all theses feelings lately that I haven't felt in years. How does Sarah do this to me? She makes me feel so insecure.

Um, do you want to know where we will be going?

Surprised, she answered back quickly.

Sure. I guess. Might as well get the right clothes.

My stress level went down a little. The text message actually sounded like she didn't hate me as much. But I wasn't sure she did. God, why did I have to dig a huge hole?

Okay, we will be going from Canada to Boston... Then Europe and Ireland! Questioning myself on the exclamation point, I kept it. We'll have you guys back by October... Since you guys will be graduating then right?