.eighteen.

This chapters fucking short and I hate myself for not updating yesterday. Also, there's so many punctuation errors. I'm sorry about that too. Next chapter should be better... Ugh.

•Kiley

|Aspen's P.O.V.|

My life has drastically taken a big turn and I'm not exactly sure if it's good. Being able to know One Direction makes my heart beat rapidly and a smile form on my face. It's completly incredible, but what's going to happen when it's over? Obviously this isn't going to last forever.

Sarah and I will be going back to college in two weeks to graduate. I'm becoming a nurse and Sarah wants to get a job in schooling. We both have futures that we've worked hard for. The last thing we need is to forget about them.

I probably sound like I'm high on drugs because it sounds like I'm choosing school over One Direction. Honestly, I am not... Its just if Louis and I have a thing... Which we do, but chances are it won't last. He's Louis Tomlinson and I'm Aspen James... A guy like him would only be temporarily in love with.

Even if it gets that far.

I guess I'm just worried. I'm worried I'm going to fall so hard for my dream boyfriend and then end up heart broken. Yeah, I would get bragging rights for dating Louis, but shit... I like this dude. I just don't like The Louis Tomlinson... I like... Louis Tomlinson.

Why am I in this position?

Shit, I need Sarah right now.

She knows what's best for me and always says the right things. Without her, I'd still be that girl with no friends. I'd be that loser who was different and nobody excepted. That used to be me before I met Sarah four years ago at orientation. She saw me sitting alone and came up to me. Sarah also was alone and that is when she told me her mom couldn't make it... That she was back in Ireland.

Little did I know, I'd be best friends with an Irish girl.

Sarah makes me feel accepted, just like Louis does. She also helped me become less shy and out there. Now, I won't stop talking and have plenty of friends. More than I could ever imagine.

My parents would be so proud of me. I know my grandma is. She trys to call every once and awhile to know how I'm doing. She's been my legal guardian ever since my Mom and Dad passed away in a terrible car reck back when I was fourteen. I guess Sarah has also helped me deal with my past.

Where is she when I need her?

Me: I need you. I'm confused.

-

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Two new messages blinked on my phone. One was from my mom and the other was from, Aspen.

Niall and I are just chilling right now and eating some greasy food from the rock climbing place.

The first message I open is my moms.

Hey babe!! Can't wait to see my baby girl!! I miss you like crazy!!!!! And what happened???? Momma needs to know!!!! Love youuuuuu!!! :D :) :* <3