.nineteen.

|Sarah's P.O.V|

Niall drove me back to the hotel in no time. We sort of talked on the way, but he seemed very quiet so I gave up on trying. This then left the radio to fill the empty and awkward space between us.

I don't know what his problem was. It wasn't like I was ditching him without a good reason, my best friend was in need. He has to understand that.

It doesn't matter if he's mad with me, if he is, so be it.

As I got out of the vehicle, Niall told me he'd 'See me later' and with that he drove off. I figured he went to spend the rest of his time off doing something better than just sitting around. Which makes sense, but he still seemed quiet.

Hundred bucks it was me... But why should I feel bad? All these years he's made me feel that way and plus I needed to be there for a friend. Niall has to get that through is thick skull.

Oh well, I'll just stop thinking about it... Which probably will be impossible for me. Once I have something in my head, it usually won't disappear.

It's dumb.

Anyways, flash forward to now... Aspen is literally crutching her way back and forth through the our hotel room. In these situations, she can never stay still. She doesn't even care that her armpits hurt like a bitch, she will do anything to keep her mind off a topic.

She's too worried she's going to make the wrong decision. Aspen is too smart though, anything she does will be fine.

"Why is this even happening to me?" She sighed before continuing. "All I wanted to do was go to a One Direction concert and have fun. Which I did, then I got to meet the boys which was a plus. Then Louis asked if I wanted to hang out, which was awesome as fuck, but then they asked if we wanted to go on tour... ON FUCKING TOUR!" Aspen took another deep breath and took two more steps towards the door before she turned around and looked at me. I knew she wasn't done so I kept quiet.

"Obviously, I said yes because this is my dream... I'm living my dream. I'm basically dating Louis fucking Tomlinson and I'm basically close friends with the rest of the guys. Everything is so perfect, but there has to be a catch Sarah!" She stopped crutching along and stopped in front of me. "There's always a catch." Aspen looked at me with her big blue eyes as if she was pleading me to make up her mind. Obviously I couldn't, all I can do is give her advice.

And I guess I'm pretty good at giving advice.

So being the good friend I am, I patted the spot next to me on my bed... Gesturing her to take a seat next to me. Aspen got the hint and removed one crutch then the other while sitting down. More deep sighs were released from her mouth.

This was really hitting her hard... I can't imagine what she's going through. With me it's different... I already knew Niall before this so it seems normal to be around him and the rest of the boys. Since I wasn't really a fan before this, I look at them as normal people.

"Do you like Louis?" I knew she did, but I had to start somewhere so she could sort through her thoughts.

"Yeah, obviously stupid." She laughed.

"Do you want to date him?" I asked

"Well, yeah I mean he's so sweet and down to earth... And he knows I like him for him and not because he's famous." Aspen now had her head leaning on my shoulder.

"Does he want to date you?" Another question, with another yes.

"Yeah, I mean he's hinted at it, but Sarah when are you going to stop asking questions?" Aspen sighed with a small chuckle. This made me laugh as well.