.thirty one.

•Sarah•

"There's no need in that, I can drive you back." Chad smiled evilly, making my stomach churn. I didn't want to ride home with him because one, Chad is probably going to rape me, and two, he'll get us into an accident.

Trying to give off my best smile I shook my head no. "Chad it's cool. Thanks for the offer though." I said Nicely and then proceeded to grab my purse and phone which was still off. This time I made sure I turned it on.

"Sarah it wasn't an offer. You are coming with me." I knew how Chad could get and this Chad I have never seen before. The Chad that I was seeing was a twisted monster. A monster that didn't want to hear no.

Not moving from my seat, I stared him right in his devil eyes. I had no idea how to reply and honestly, I was too scared to reply. Slowly Chad began to lean in towards my ear, the stench of beer on his lips.

"Now, come on baby girl. I'm going to show you what you have been missing." He whispered so clearly that shivers ran up and down my spine. Chad leaned away and sent a wink my way. My face stayed completely blank not knowing what I should do.

Either I call rape, or I listen to Chad.

If I called rape Chad could pull out a gun or something... I'm too young to die.

Shit, I have to listen to him.

Keep calm Sarah, you are strong.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Chad shouted excitedly and grabbed my free hand. I slipped off the chair and was basically dragged to the door and into the chilly London air.

As we walked down the sidewalk and into an ally, I started to become more nervous. His sweaty hand was still in mine which made me very uncomfortable. Both of us didn't say anything until we approached a red lotus car which I assumed was his.

"You like my baby?" Finally his hand released from mine to rub his hand up and down the side of the car. Nodded my head yes to please him, I couldn't help but think how similar he was. Chad has always cared more about his cars than his girlfriend.

Chad opened the passengers door for me which I got in slowly. I needed to text Aspen as fast as possible. Once Chad closed the door, I got out my phone and as fast as I could And typed...

Help, Chad is taking me to ¿his sisters house?  Scared track my phone now.

Sending the message very quickly I shoved my phone into my purse where Chad wouldn't be able to find it. Right after I did that Chad hopped in next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. His touch was very uncomfortable, making me wonder what I saw in him before.

"Well, let's get it." Was the last thing Chad said to me before he started up his car and did a burn out in the alleyway. Feeling very scared for my life, I buckled up and just prayed for Chad to get pulled over. I knew he wouldn't because London cops are idiots when it comes to fast cars like Chad's. It's like they are an exception because they are supposed to go fast.

Hanging on for dear life as Chad weaved in and out through traffic, I almost could see my life flashing before my eyes. It seemed like he was going so fast that I couldn't take a second to catch my breath.

I watched every turn he took, paying close attention to signs and details. If I got to Chads I could go to the bathroom and text Aspen where to go. For some reason I have always prepared myself for a situation like this, but I never thought It would be Chad finessing me.