.four.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

As of now I didn't know how to feel. One Direction was nothing like I imagined them to be. They actually do have good music, and good voices. This is something I would never mention to my best friend or else I would lose my dignity.

The boys were cute. Pretty sure their names are Harry, Louis and Liam.

And then there was Niall.

Why is he so attractive in person? On magazines he looks like a dork.

My mind is still trying to processes this, but Niall actually can sing. This doesn't make me hate him any less though. He will always be a jerk in my mind. I don't care if everything he has said on stage or how he acts looks appealing... I know the real him.

And the real him wasn't nice at all to me.

"WHATS HAPPENING NEW YORK," the long haired, curly boy yelled. My ears were filled with a loud echo of screams including my best friend. I knew he wasn't her favorite, the other boy was. I think his name was Louis... Pronounced Loo-ee . For sake, if I messed that up everyone here would shoot me.

It was obvious though the long haired boy and him had a thing, but I didn't want to say anything.

"Wow, you guys are wonderful. Thank you," He breaths deeply into the microphone. Honestly, he was attractive. The screams filled my ears again. Watching him, he walked over to the other part of the stage, grabbing more water. Obviously people didn't notice because Louis, and Liam were having this huge water fight.

Childish.

Before I knew it a song started to blast, and yet again more screams.

I'm going to be deaf by the end of this.

*

"SEE YOU NEW YORK," with that the lights went out, and the stadium lights came on. It was buzzing in the air, with the occasional tears. I was surprised looking down at Aspen. She wasn't crying, she just had the look of 'awh' in her eyes. This made her life and I'm happy for her.

Just like Jeff promised, he was hear and wheeling Aspen out. I slowly followed behind, only because a lot of people were staring at me. Okay, so there must be pictures on the internet that they have seen.

I shrugged it off because we were almost to the door of the long hallway. But then out a nowhere a girl tapped my shoulder. I turned around, and facing me was a girl around 15 with short brown hair. She had braces and very light freckles. I have never seen her in my life.

"Um yes?" I asked. She smiled.

"Are you Logan O'Riley?" My heart slowly fell to the pit of my stomach. The mentioning of her name gave me chills. How do directioners know this?

"Sorry, wrong O'Riley," I said so she could barley hear me. I turned back around so I wouldn't hear what she said next. Now I knew why everyone was staring.

They for sure thought I was Logan.

I knew my big sister and I looked alike, like a lot... But usually people don't mistaken us. This is weird, and creepy, how can so many girls find old pictures from Niall's past? And how can they spot someone like me, or Logan out?