.fourty. (Part two)

Unedited

|Sarah's P.O.V|

Laughing my butt off while stumbling to the car, I flung open the passengers door as Niall opened his. The tears in his eyes showed he was suffering as much as I was. I could feel the six pack abs absorbing my fatty stomach.

"Jesus Christ Sarah, I didn't think you'd actually do it." Niall's contagious laugh was simmering down along with mine. I fixed my hair, remembering what just happened seconds ago. Slamming the door, Niall started up the rental, pulling out of the parking area cautiously and quickly.

"Hey, if you tell me to dodge one way to get the paps off our backs then I will." It wasn't the full reason why we were laughing so hard. Looking over at Niall I could tell he was holding in a laugh. He must of been thinking about me tripping over nothing, then the paps quickly losing me in the crowded mall.

"But it's just so crazy how you fucking ate shit and you lost them for us." He snickered, looking back and forth before pulling out of the mall. I nodded, smiling about my clumsiness and how it came in handy for once.

"All I wanted was a dress and shoes, but I also got a face full of dirty feet and shitty floor." I said, setting the bag in-between my feet. After we ran out of the store, we made our way into this really fancy shoe store where Niall and I tried to keep our cover. We were fine the whole time, even when it was taking me forever to find the right pair of heels.  Once we were heading out though, that's when one of them spotted us. Niall didn't really care at first and I didn't either, but then they began to get up in our faces, asking stupid questions and that's when Niall whispered in my ear to run.

So of course I tricked them out by running around the corner and mixing between people while Niall did the same thing. Niall and I both probably turned three corners before I finally fell and the paps lost us. Thankfully of course.

"You still look cute though." Niall complimented me; resting his hand on my upper thigh. As much as I thought and knew it was sweet, I had to give him shit.

"Oh shut up and be glad I took that one for you." My hand brushed against his, and he was quick to intertwine our fingers together.

Niall smiled, his beautiful pearly white smile that makes my stomach explode.

"I like this, I liked today," he said gently, rubbing his thumb against my thumb. This made me smile, agreeing with him mentally. "Just for a treat, do you want to stop at McDonald's?"

Niall treats me so well, what did I do to deserve this?

"McDonald's sounds perfect."

*

"He's gonna have to kiss you tonight." Aspen stated confidently, curling my hair with mom's curling iron. Just the two of us sat in Logan and I's shared bathroom, her standing on her own-without crutches. (She says it feels fine to stand)

Looking at her through the mirror I gave her the, 'I wish' look before taking my eyeshadow brush and dipping it in my Naked 2 palette. Aspen and I both agreed that she'd do hair while I did makeup.

"Don't give me that look. He's so fucking in love with you. Tonight will be the perfect opportunity." She dropped another curl, my dark hair looking better by the second.

"Well if he doesn't kiss me, I'll kiss him. I'm no pussy." Violet, my old friend from high school kissed her first boyfriend and she never felt better and more confident. It's not like Niall and I haven't ever kissed before. I'll kiss him first, who cares.