.thirty four.

|Sarah's P.O.V|

Basically running down the hallway to get to the room Niall was in, I felt my heart drop, break, and pound very loudly all at the same time.

I haven't felt this way in years, and it was all for a different reason.

FLASHBACK

"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing. Roman cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror, my sword and shield my missionaries in a foreign field.." My voice echoed in my bare room. Moving day was today and I couldn't be less heart broken than I already was. I've grown up in this house since memories weren't foreign to me. All these great times are flooding through my mind quick, such as a slide show.

Tears started to sting in the corners of my eyes. It hurt, it did. I hardly cry, but when everything builds up and I can't hold it in much longer... I tend to explode. And this was happening right now. Suddenly I fell down onto my mattress which was laying on the floor. My head fell onto my knees and my hair surrounded me like a shield.

Every time I sucked in a sharp breath my heart broke off just a little more.

Why does he do this to me? I've done nothing to him and he treats me like I'm a piece of trash.

Fuck Niall Horan.

My thoughts left my head when a knock came from my door. As much as I wanted to hide, pretend I wasn't here, I knew I couldn't. My music was not loud enough to escape. I lifted my head up, knowing whoever was going to walk in was in for a surprise. I was still crying, but the person on the other side of the door needed in.

I wish it was easy, easy for me to speak to people again. My life is double sided. The outside of me speaks lies, and the inside builds up the truth... Very fast, and it sucked.

Not even saying a single word the door opened and appeared a messy blonde. His eyes met mine, a look of sadness and fear. I needed him as much as he needed me. It's crazy to say, my feelings for him were scattered around my brain. I feel hatred one moment and love the next.

"I'm sorry," he whispers closing my door softly. His blue eyes were softened. I wasn't sure if he was crying, but if he was my heart was only going to break more.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. What he has done to me, what he has put me through, he doesn't deserve. He doesn't deserve me.

But he does, and I need him.

My mouth begins the tremble as I open it slowly to speak, "Stop," is all I say.

He takes a couple steps closer to me. I want to jump back, but I'm already to the wall. The sickening thoughts running through my mind won't let me last here for more than two minutes. The window is right there and I'm ready to jump.

"Sarah, let me love you," Niall reaches out and grabs me by the waist. I don't struggle, I don't want to. My head is pounding so hard and I don't know what I want to do. Die, or be next to him.

I lay my head in his chest and just cry. I cry with all my might.

"Shh, baby it's all going to be alright now. Niall has you," he whispers, but suddenly the door is slammed opened and I'm jerked away from Niall's arms. I lose my balance and fall onto my mattress, bumping my head on the window. The pain doesn't even phase me.