.seventeen.

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

I decided to make a twitter account since I'd be rolling in the hate and I want to know what people will be saying about me.

I've already made a Instagram years ago, but I hardly go on it. I do sometimes when I'm bored as shit. I'm mainly texting and snapchating. Now maybe twittering?

Anyways, I've spent all night making my account just perfect and tumblr like. Well not all night, mostly after Niall went to sleep. We texted a little bit after I sent that risky text. Surprisingly It went really well.

My twitter name is--

@youngorielly , since I'm the youngest of the O'Reillys and because @sarahlynnn was taken. Also I thought it was original. Then I just had my actually name as sarah lynn.

My bio was hard to come up with. When I say that I mean it took me thirty minutes.
Aspen ended up helping me and I finalized it as--

Don't touch my soul with dirty hands.

Basically we ended up looking up grunge tumblr qoutes and bam... My bio was born. All I had to do then was upload a profile picture and header.

My profile picture is a bomb ass selfie. I want those Directioners wanting more of my good looks. Okay, that is so selfish, but I know I'm going to get so much hate. The only hate I got was from Niall... Which was weeks ago.  Now it's fine because we are friends.

Actually friends.

My header cover is of New York city. I found one off the internet that I fell in love with. City lights have always been my favorite. All that was next was to follow people and send out a couple tweets.

My first tweet ever is--

I'm new to this so bare with me.

I wanted to be like any other person who just joined twitter for the first time and didn't know what to tweet. Obviously, I will be tweeting or retweeting better stuff, but I just wanted to get myself started off.

It was 9:30 in the morning and I was ready for the day with Niall. He told me last night he'd be swinging around 9:30 to 10 o'clock and come get me. Supposedly we are going to be doing something fun. I hope his fun is also my fun.

Fixing my hair in the hanging mirror, my eyes wondered over to Aspen who was sitting on her bed and texting someone. I most likely think it is Louis, but it could be her mom.

"I'm surprised you aren't flipping out," I said calmly to Aspen. She hasn't made one 'Narah' comment yet so far this morning.

"Oh yeah," she chuckles looking up from her phone. "Who even am I," she chuckles once more. "Please use protection because we don't need Narah babies yet."

I brought it onto myself. But just thinking about having sex with Niall made me get this weird feeling inside. Having a baby with Niall? Okay, no way José.

"This is just a hangout. You don't have sex on a hangout. Plus, I would never have sex with Niall," I said truthfully while Turing around to face her. Aspen was still looking at me smiling. She was giving me that devilish smirk.  This made me raise my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked while grabbing my purse and phone.

"Nothing... I mean I said that before than-" I cut her off because I didn't want to know the rest.