.twenty four.

Violet as Teala Dunn

Just a little chapter on how school life was:)

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

FLASHBACK

School didn't seem to bother me at all. I wasn't that person who absolutely dreaded being there, but I wasn't all into it either. The only part I liked was seeing my best friend, Violet and my boyfriend, Chad.

It's nice seeing my other friends also, but when Niall Horan is also best friends with them, then it's hard. I hate going over by Chad and his close friends because Niall always says something nasty towards me and I end up walking away. Later, Chad gets pissed at me, but he soon gets over it because he realizes 'I'm so much better than Niall.' I know that sounds really bad, but I love Chad. He makes me happy, even though he has a lot of flaws.

In a way, I feel like we are dating out of popularity. Sadly, I will admit that  I'm popular. I'm not one of the bad popular's, like Ava, but I'm liked by most people. I guess Chad and I dating was just meant to be and we make it work.

He's honestly a dream boyfriend. He has the cute hair, baby blue eyes, muscles upon muscles, amazing at football(soccer), dresses really nice, smells amazing and is really great with his words.

Obviously, he's the type to break a girls heart, but he swears I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. I believe him because he tells me this everyday and I'm the longest girlfriend he has ever had. I'm changing him for the better, but when he's around Niall... That's a complete other Chad.

Chad gets cocky and ignores everything I say when it's the three of us or a group of people with Niall in it. He is a completely different person and it drives me crazy. I've confronted him once about it, but that didn't end up so well. I have learned to keep my mouth shut.

Slamming my locker door, I turn to face my best friend who was still gathering books for the next class. The teachers were hard on us so we always had to rush.

"Violet, if you don't hurry up, Mrs. Camber is going to chew our asses out," This was the first year that Violet and I had every single class together. It's incredibly nice because I can always turn behind me, to face her when an inside joke appears.

Sophomore  year, second year of high school has been pretty great so far. Chad and I made it through the summer and surprisingly he has been acting completely normal to me in school. The family game nights have stopped due to Niall's soccer schedule and my sister and I's Volleyball season. I find it nice because it's four less hours I have to spend with Niall Horan. My sister on the other hand, hates not being able to see Niall because of conflicting schedules. She blames it on me, even though I have no say in when our games are.

Niall has also been strangely less cocky and nasty to me this year. I get that we have only been in school for a month, but it's still been nice and less stressful.

"Calm yourself," Violet says while slamming her  locker. "Let's go bitch!" She smirks at me while flipping her dark brown hair behind her shoulder. I can't help but laugh at her sass and stroll along beside her.

We were complete opposites, but then again we were the same.

Violet is skinny, she is so tiny that I could fit her in my pocket. She's also gorgeous, almost too gorgeous which made me envy her. Her dark skin made her stand out in our pale school. She was the girl from America, everyone wanted to be her friend, but she chose me. Violet picked me out of all people to be her best friend back in fourth grade. She has the perfect lips, perfect eyes, and perfect hair.