BLURB + Prologue

(PLS DO TAKE TIME TO READ THIS 🥺)

Hello there!

I've decided to edit this story thru and with thorough (hardly but anyway), so basically there might be some changes here and there, of plots and whatnots since as I reread this there are certain chapters that makes me want to cringe and squint my eyes plus a never ending of eyerolls. Its not gonna be drastic, just wanting to add some spice of life and lessen the harvest of corns (forgive me, Ive tried).

Well, I've written this 6-7 years ago and it was an era of Justin's bizzle momentums and each chapter was based depending on my mood as a fangirl. Hahaha.

For those who have read this when it was still raw and unedited (cue 2013/2014/2015 bbs), HAHAHAHA THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY ERRORS AND MY CLICHE, MUSHY PLOTS!

To my new readers, my writing is still not perfect but I strive (sometimes) to be better than yesterday. So as they say, "Don't expect, I might disappoint."

This is a fanfic and I do appreciate those people who still read this, whether they like Justin or not.

To my rereaders, I LOVE YOU! 🥺🥰

Thank you for your time!

~*~

The world's unfair.

Everyone knows that.

So the probability to shift its course into something that wasn't meant to be is more of a fiasco waiting to happen.

"Selena might be your girlfriend but at the end of the day, you come home to me, not at hers. That's the ugly truth Justin." I said, trembling...breaking, almost, as I saw him smirk.

How can a person smile but reflect such hatred in his eyes?

"Home?" He spat incredulously, as the word held no meaning when, and especially if its coming from me. "Home is where the heart is Andrea. Selena is my home. That's the ugly truth."

With that he left.

Just like that.

He left.

And I was all alone with the screaming silence of my hushed wails and broken hopes and a shattered dream of once upon a time.

Ah, that's right.

Justin can never love me.

Because before he ruined me, I ruined him first.

~*~

TRAILER TO THE RIGHT SIDE!!!!

End notes: Just a heads up, this story might be too emotional and too cliche for the heart. Also main characters are made during my youthful immaturity (not that I am that matured now) but yeah, your call HAHAHA.

Warning: TOO MUCH DRAMA + AN EMOTIONAL WHIRLWIND WHERE YOU WON'T LIKE THE CHARACTERS' CHOICES. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Find me: @julie13wp