Chapter 3: Water Balloons & Confetti

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sound that Twitter makes when you have a new notification.

I fluster in place and groan, getting up from the floor. When I see the sight of the room, I burst out laughing. Yesterday, Hayden thought it was a good idea to throw water balloons and confetti at us during the YouNow and then all Hell broke loose. There were perfume bottles knocked over and water everywhere. I walk over to Nev and then a great idea popped in my head.

I sit on her bed and look at her with a smirk plastered on my face. Nevada drags her eyes from the screen and onto me.

"Oh what now?" Now it's Nevs turn to groan.

"Getaway."

"I'm down." we hear Espen say and our head look over to her.

I still continue my little smirk as Hayden gets up and nods.

"PLEEEEEAAASE? I'll drive and I know we will have a blast. Just like the other getaways. C'mon it's a Saturday and we haven't escaped in like 5 weeks." I try to persuade Nev.

We all look at her with puppy dog eyes and she rolls her eyes.

"You better drive." She says.

"HELL YEAH!" I shout, pumping my fist in the air.

"I'll go home to shower, pack and all that goods stuff. I'll meet you guys in about 30 minutes." I gather all my shit, walk over to the door and throw a peace sign up.

Making my way to the front door, I yell to Nevs mom.

"Goodbye Mrs.Hyde!" I shout, exiting her beautiful home.

"Goodbye sweetheart!" she hollers through the kitchen.

I throw my bag in the passenger seat, plug in my phone and drive off.

I sing along to the songs on the radio and smile to myself.
Finally a getaway from this shit. Even if it will only last a day, I'm happy that I get to leave this boring place in Florida and go to somewhere fun, relaxing, but also where I feel carefree.

Arriving at my house, I unlock the door and stroll to my bedroom. I open the door and go straight for my drawers to stuff clothes in my bag. I head over to the bathroom and strip from my clothing. I look to the mirror absolutely disgusted in what reflects back to me. I stare at my scars and my dull light brown eyes. I sigh and turn on the shower, waiting for the water to get warm.

As I step in the shower, I feel so relaxed as the warm little droplets hit my back. I start washing my body with my amazing vanilla scented body wash and scrubbing the coconut shampoo in my black thick hair.

I wonder what 5SOS are doing right now. I mean they're living the dream. How amazing do you think their life is? Performing in front of thousands every night and just being themselves. Meeting their fans must feel great.

I finish my shower and change into a black mustle tee, denim high waisted shorts, red converse, and a black, grey, and white striped flannel.

I grab my Dragon Ball Z backpack, phone, keys, and make my way to the car. I drive a black 4 seat corolla.

I open my trunk and stuff my backpack in. I close it and sit in the driver seat starting up the car. I text the girls to see if they are ready to go. Nev responds in like 30 seconds and replies with a "yeah."

I drive to her house arriving in about 5 minutes. I honk the horn about 3 times and wait for them to come out.

All of a sudden I hear squealing and I open the trunk with the button underneath my chair. I smile at my friends and admire their outfits. Hayden is rocking a black tank top under denim overalls and black and white Adidas shoes. Espen is jamming in a black and white striped top along with a cute purple rhinestone necklace, dark washed skinny jeans, a knitted beanie, cute combat boots, and a black and white flannel. Nevada looks fucking amazing in a black shirt that has 'Adidas' in white print, a cute white skirt, and a all white pair of a adidas. (You can see the outfits above)

I hear door slams indicating that we are all good and ready.

"Alright girls. Lets fuck shit up!" I yell, followed by the girls cheers and "whoo!" 's.

A/N

Its kinda short but I wanted to update because I'm awesome.

OKAY IT MIGHT BE BORING BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FILLED WITH ADVENTURE, TEARS, AND MORE I THINK.

Make sure to vote if you'd like <3