Chapter 23: Concert

The boys notified us that we will be joining them on tour and will be an opening act so we are at rehearsals.

Since we didn't really play instruments other than Guitar and Piano, we kind of coordinated a dance but in some parts we could do whatever like One Direction.

It feels like yesterday, we were in school, making covers, doing homework, and still hoping and praying. I just can't register it in my head that our position that we are in, is literally what I dreamed of for so long.

We facetime Lory almost everyday, well when we can. We haven't forgotten about her. She's too pure and such a goodass best friend. I love her. We love her.

Finishing rehearsal, sweaty like crazy, we go straight to dress rehearsals and make sure everything is right and looks outstanding.

We got to design our ear pieces and microphone which was the bomb. Of course, I designed the microphone with silver permanent marker and drew flowers, quotes, my family and best friends. My ear piece was lime green with the POW! in black print surrounded with red spiky clouds.

"Take a break girls!" Our stage manager yelled from backstage.

Thank you to my main J.C. up in the sky.

I rummaged through people and apologized several times before bursting through the door, grabbing a nearby blanket, plopping down on the couch.

I felt the couch dip, big strong hands pull me onto a defined collarbone.

I knew who it was as soon as shocks jolt up my spine.

Letting out an exaggerated sigh, I snuggle into Ashtons chest.

He plops a gentle and loving kiss in the middle of my forehead, making me feel safe and sound.

××××

Our first ever arena performance in front of 11,000 people is today and I've never been so nervous in my whole life. It was eating me alive, yet I was super excited to perform a song that started it all. Since we really didn't have an official EP out we were going to do covers. But in one week, our song that we've been working on for like a good week, Warriors, so stoked to show what we got.

It was 2:15 in the afternoon, we had to get back to the dressing room in about half an hour.

Calum wanted to go check out the state we were in at the moment. So, all eight of us are running around Washington.

Ashton intertwined our fingers and smiled at me. I returned.

"Are you nervous?" Ashton asks, examining me.

"Yeah. A ton" I squeeze his hand.

"Ah don't be! It's not all that bad. You know our first arena show with 1D was actually the best. They'll love you. I'm sure of it." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze back.

I sigh but lean more into Ashton.

All of a sudden, I look back wide eyed at the amount of girls with their phones out and men with gigantic cameras.

"Luke!"

"Calum!"

"Get away from him bitch!"

"Eww!"

"mOm"

"Michael!"

"Kitty!"

"Ashton, I love you!"

Girls and a few boys rush to us and shove their way to their favs. So many phones were in my face and the flash was blinding me.

Ash took both my hands and rushed with the others to the arena in front of us.

Damn that was intense as shit

"You okay?" the boys look at us individually once we get inside.

"Yeah" Nevada looks at us to see if we were hurt.

"Espen, Nevada, Hayden, and Riley, report back to your room. Make up and hair are awaiting." a man grabs the four of us and leads us back.

××××

Make up, Hair, Clothes were all done and we all are in the dressing room scared shit less because any second we will be called to the stage.

Nevada and I are holding hands while Espen is clutching onto Hayden.

"Its time" the stage manager pops his head in.

We nod and stand up, holding each others hands, all of us this time.

Walking out together, I could hear my heart thumping in my ears.

We were at the ladders now.

I look at the girls and they look back at me with scared yet smiling faces.

"We made it" I chuckle as tears form in my eyes.

"I love you guys" Hayden says and we all group hug.

"3... 2... 1. Go!"

In a line, Nevada, Espen, Me, and Hayden, walk onto the stage in a line as screams errupt.

It's time to show what we worked so hard on.

Banding || afiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें