Chapter 35: Only Kirby Is Cute As Fuck

The captivating sunlight that reflected through the white clear window awoke me from my own nightmare.

Groaning in pain, I lift my aching arms to discover the worse thing, I could have ever done to myself.

The deep dark red slashes on my wrists brought tears to my numb eyes.

"I saved you last night." I snap my attention to the gigantic blonde leaning against the door frame.

I sniffle, looking anywhere but into his deep ocean blue eyes.

"Once you were asleep, I slipped out so you could have your space. Get ready, we're heading to Dunk In Donuts." Luke forms his lips into a thin line and walks away.

Getting myself off of the snuggly and pleasant bed, I pick out random clothes from inside my drawers and head to the bathroom.

After I closed the door, the smell of Strawberry hit my nose like a bus.

My mouth opened in shock.

The once bloody floors and counters, sparkled. The bathtub is spotless.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I freeze.

To say I looked like total shit, was a complete understatement.

My black long hair was in a tangled mess sticking up in all directions, my eyes were red with nasty cracks in them, my cheeks puffed up like Kirby.

Only Kirby is cute as fuck.

That's what happens when someone you love so much, turns out to not love you at all. It's when you realize all those things they said and promised were all lies.

Releasing an irritated sigh, I start to strip from my clothing and step inside the shower, turning it so that it was icy cold.

What even is a heart anymore? Mine felt like it wasn't even there. It felt as if my heart gave up and left me to defend myself on my own.

What the fuck Ashton?!

I clench my hands into fists, squeezing my eyes close.

Is this what love is like? Does everyone end up lying and cheating on their partner?

But I just have to know!

Was it my fault?

Did I do something?

Did he get tired of me?

A calm delicate voice interrupts my thoughts.

Thank God.

"Riley. We're leaving in fifteen minutes. Make sure you're ready by then." Luke knocks on the bathroom door.

Popping my eyes back open, my weak, cracked voice answers.

"Okay"

Immediately I cover my mouth with the both of my hands.

"You okay?" I hear the door knob rattle.

"Riley!" He starts to bang on the door.

Already finished with my shower, I turn the water off, rush to wrap a towel around my body, and open the door to Luke's worried face.

"Ri-"

I don't let him finish. I go on my tippy toes, the highest I can reach, and end up pulling him down into my embrace.

"I'm okay. Stop worrying." Tears stream down my cheeks.

His arms tighten around me, nodding, understanding.

Thank you, Luke.

××

"Nice job with the makeup, it looks like it was never there." Luke inspects my clear looking arms, looking for any trace of harm.

"Yeah! Um... I used to watch videos on it." I regretted blurting that out once I finished with the stupid sentence.

"Wait wh-"

"This donut is so delicious. Oh fuck me" I stuff the whole plain donut in my mouth and moan in delight.

My attempt in changing the subject, ladies and gentlemen.

"Are you crazy?! The iced coffee is dope." Luke drowns the large pumpkin spiced iced coffee he got for himself.

I smile to myself.

He really is a white girl in disguise.

Buzz Buzz

Luke pulls out his phone and almost spits the coffee out of his mouth.

"Oh fuck, I almost completely forgot! I'm sorry Riley, we gotta go-like now!" He forced his phone into his back pocket and rushed to throw away our trash.

"But-"

He grabs my right hand and drags me out from my seat, racing to get inside of the awaiting SUV.

"What's going o-"

"I have to get to CBS Television City for Late Late With James Cordon. It is currently 12:18 and Calum just texted me saying I have to get back to the house in less that 10 minutes" Luke's right leg shook vigorously.

"Calm down. You'll arrive on time. Just relax." I effortfully smile to assure him everything will be okay.

"That's not the only thing I'm worried about..." Luke scratches the back of his head.

"What do you mean?" I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion.

"We don't have time to drop you off. So you're going to have to come along for the ride. Meaning... You will be in the same vehicle with Asht-" I put up my hand to stop him.

Fuck! Why didn't I think of this before!

"J-just make su-ure you're sitting by me. Please." I close my eyes and try to find my chill.

I couldn't.

The SUV came to a stop and I could already see his curly hair.

My heart started to race and I thought of the only thing to keep my distance.

I jumped over the seat and to the back, pulled up my black hoodie and attempted to hide myself.

Why me!?

A/N

YOUR BITCH IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!