Chapter 17: "I'm An Inexperienced Virgin"

My eyes were bulging out of my head where as Ashton's eyes were tightly closed shut.

Ashton Irwin's lips were on top of mine and it never felt so damn right in my whole entire life. His soft, gentle, hands underneath my jaw prevented me from dropping to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

His rotund and pudgy lips left mine tingling and stimulated.

"I'm sorr-" He started but in one flash, I connected our lips together once again.

I wasn't kissing back like I was supposed to.

Like I wanted to.

His fixed, well-built, burly arms snaked around my opposite of a small waist, causing my skin to arise with goosebumps, as my fingers tangled themselves in his curly locks. Kinkily, he pushed my body closer to his by crushing me against a wall.

However it didn't feel like just a kiss. It was everything that hurt being crashed into another. Our excellent and impeccable fitted lips is probably the most outstanding feeling I have ever experienced. Passionate, need, lost, depression, sadness, all concluded in one kiss that I will never forget.

I pull back from his oh so delicious lips before any more extreme events occur.

Ashton sighs heavily, squeezing my not so skinny waist, and relaxing his forehead against mine.

"Sleep with me." His raspy, sexy, voice tickles my left ear.

Grabbing the back of his neck with both my hands, I lean into his neck, tilting my chin up so that I could speak into his ear.

"Goodnight Ashton" I bite the bottom of my lip and turn around, walking to the room I share with the girls.

All at once, I am tugged into a broad, vigorous chest. Ashton's breathing touching and delighting my neck.

"I have to go." My breathing getting heavier by the second.

"No you don't. Please just come with me." Ashton pleads.

"Ashton, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I open the door to the room and walk in, closing it behind me.

Shit.

I promptly open the door and hurry over to Ashton. He is slightly startled so I take that as my chance to go on my tippy toes and peck his lips. After, I speed walk back into the door and briskly shut the door.

"Tease!" I hear him yell through the door.

Well he's not wrong

I bite both my lips as hard as I can to keep me from screaming at the top of my lungs like a normal teenager, sliding down onto the floor.

Did that seriously fucking happen?

I couldn't refrain from touching my still stinging lips.

Wait-Does this mean we're together?!

*****

Hopping out of my hot shower, I wrap my hair in a baby blue towel and start to put on my undergarments.

Yesterday felt like a dream... Never have I imagined going on a fascinating and marvelous date with Ash, let alone sharing a unbelievable kiss with him. I could barely fall asleep... He was the only thing on my mind.

For once, I spent a good 30 minutes determining my outfit for today.

Mostly just to impress Ashton.

I concluded to a black shirt with the words 'Fuck Off' in white print and an all white skirt. I slide on my vans and step out of the bathroom.

I throw the towel off my head and onto the floor. I disconnected my phone from it's charger and rushed out the door, praying I'd find Ashton.

As a cover, I favorite some indirects from a couple of fans and respond to almost all.

Deafening screams cause me to almost drop my phone onto the grey sidewalk.

Sighing in relief, I turn my head to my left and see a shitload of girls and a few boys crowding Ash.

A small smile creeps on my lips and I chuckle lightly.

Maybe it's just me, but I find the situation he's in, really really adorable. His hair is down in it's usually curly form where as his dumbass is wearing all black in this hot ass weather.

....But then again, I had on a black shirt.

Fuck it, whatever!

Holy fuck, I'm actually talking to myself.

"Hello there" A slightly heavy accent greets me with a hint of awkward.

I focus my gaze on the giant next to me and almost instantly my arms and exposed legs arise with goosebumps.

"Hey" I wave.

Wave? Out of all the things you could have done... you waved'!?!

And you call others dumbasses.

"You really shouldn't wear something as short as that skirt." He clears his throat. "I don't want anyone peeking..." He trails off and adds, "From what's mine." He murmured to himself.

My eyes almost pop out of my skull.

Did he just-?

"Well the skirt falls to my mid thigh, no big deal." I smirk to myself.

"No big deal? I can't keep my eyes off of you! If I can't, others can't either." Ashton irritatedly says.

Is he really mad about my skirt?

We arrived back at the hotel about 10 minutes later and that was when he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Riley, I know we've only known each other for a couple of weeks now... But I just can't get you out of my head. You're always on my mind and I just don't want us to be friends anymore..." He clacked his feet together.

Hurt overtook me.

"I want you to be mine. I want to be able to fall asleep with you in my arms and wake up with your face centimeters from mine. I'd like to call you after a long day and just hear your voice whether you're singing or just talking about your day. I want to kiss you in front of anyone and everyone just so they know I'm yours and you are mine. No matter how hard I try to avert my focus on you and not think about you, I end up listing thousands of things I like about you. Ever since yesterday, those lips," He points to them.

"They are driving me insane because all I want to do is-"

I interrupt his rant, go on my tippy toes, and crash my lips with his.

The butterflies in my stomach burst and I smile into the kiss while he pulls me even closer than ever.

I pull away just in time to catch my breath.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" Ash blurted and stared straight into my dark brown eyes, with hope evident in his beautiful hazel orbs.

"Of course I will." A huge smile breaks out on my face as I nod about 1,000 times.

Ashton smiles wide, I thought he was in pain. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. Ash tugged me into the hotel and up the elevator, just the two of us.

"Ash-"

He wraps his arms around my lower back and reattached our lips once again.

He started to kiss down my neck where as I didn't know where to place my hands. I moaned quietly but pushed him away.

Confusion was written all over his face and I wanted to mentally punch myself in the vagina.

"I'm an inexperienced virgin." I admitted to him.

He laughed.

He fucking laugh at me.

Not chuckled, he full on slapped his knee and died on the floor laughing.

Once he controlled himself, he spoke.

"I wasn't going to pressure you into anything but just seeing your innocent face say that made me laugh-I'm sorry." He wiped the tears in his eyes.

"Well go find someone else to tickle your pickle." I crossed my arms and waited for the elevator to open.