Chapter 40: Ass Shaking

Shawn lifted me up with absolute no problem and both my hands caressed his cheek.

His large soft hands roamed all over my body and in no time we were on the ground.

I straddled him and quickly took off his navy blue V-Neck.

Shawn ripped open my sun dress and that was when all sanity slapped me across the face.

I gasped and scooted away from him.

My eyes widen as I finally registered that I was making out with Shawn Mendes.

"I'm sorry!-I'm so sorry. I must of misread the signs. I-"

"No!" I interrupted him and blushed profoundly.

"What was it?" Shawn scratched the back of his head and looked at me.

"Shawn-"

He cut me off. "No, I get. You still have feelings for Ashton. I completely understand." He then stood up and began walking to the tent.

I don't know if it was his muscles flexing in the cool air or the fact that my heart sunk at his face when he was speaking to me but I had feelings for Shawn and I wasn't going to wait.

"Shawn!" I yelled for his attention.

He turned around and I got up.

"Fuck Ashton. Fuck him. He's not you. Shawn I may not know why the hell you like me or why you even consider me likable but I do know is that I have feelings for you and I'm not about to wait months to tell you about them."

Shawn's adorable smile lightened up my mood and I took that as a sign to speak.

"I know you spent hours to arrange this beautiful campsite but let's go have fun at a club or something."

"Weeks actually but I'm really feeling to go to a club tonight." He smirked.

"We're both underage... Damn!" I realized and then cursed.

"Well... I might have connections." He winked at me and I, for the tenth time, blushed.

-

Short tight dresses danced along to the music and I was so glad I had changed
into a striped T shirt dress.

I still had air forces on because there is no way in hell I'm going to be walking around in heels, dancing my ass off... Literally.

Ten minutes had passed by and I have no idea what to say to Shawn. I awkwardly sat on the stool beside him, watching everyone on the dance floor.

"I wanna dance." I blurted out over the loud music.

"You go ahead, I'll finish up my drink and join you afterwards." He gave me a reassuring smile and I left to the dance floor.

Sweaty bodies beat at mine and I push some away.

A song I've never heard before played and suddenly women of all shapes and sizes started to shake their ass along to the music. I chuckled at some of the girls attempts.

Strong soft hands pull my waist to them and I turn to see Shawn.

Perfect.

I grabbed both of shawns hands and placed them on my waist. I squatted and bounced my ass against him.

I felt Shawn tighten his grip and I dropped it low to then pick it back up and grind my ass against him.

I felt his member against me and my eyes widened.

"You should really stop before I'm unable to control myself." He looks down.

I attach our lips and slip my tongue in his mouth.

His hands grabs the back of my thighs and lift me up. He shifts to holding me by my butt.

I bit his bottom lip which only caused him to squeeze both my cheeks.

Our tongue fought for dominance but I let him win when I felt his hand go up my dress. He broke away.

"I'll be right back." He shouted in my ear over the loud music and I pouted.

Seconds later he rushed to the bathroom.

I kept dancing and shaking my ass with other girls until I spotted four giants entering the club.

I don't understand... They said eight days! I'm not ready to see him!

Just as I lay eyes on the curly big foot, he spots me and I piss my pants right them and there. I turn around and right on time, Shawn grabs me.

Like you said, Riley. Fuck Ashton.

I visited my squat position again and shook my ass as fast as possible. I felt it jiggling and Shawn pushed himself against me, gripping my waist.

I turned and met Ashton's eyes for half a second until I brought Shawn's face close to mine and kissed him slowly.

How the fuck am I going to get myself out of this one?

/;
a/n

this chapter was so fucking bad but I'm so lateee. don't hate me