Chapter 14: Boobs & Kissey Faces

"So, are you famous now? Why are you out with me?" Cory raises an eyebrow.

"No I am not famous. I can't take out my sister for a good Trop Smooth?" did she really just ask that?

"I'm sorry. But since you left, it's all the family is talking about. Mom told like the whole world that you were gone. I couldn't go anywhere without being recognized or asked if I was your sister. I hated it." she sips her drink, rolling her eyes.

"Well now you know how I feel like." I put my lips in a thin line.

"What's the suppose to mean?" she asks, suddenly getting upset.

"All my life, everyone was like 'aren't you Corys sister?' 'Why don't you act like Cory?' 'Cory was a much better student.' 'I expected more from Corys sister.' 'You should be more like Cory.' This is the first time in your whole life time that someone actually mentioned me. Other than asking if I'm your sister. So get used to it." I'm furious because it's the cold damn truth. Wherever I would go.. "Aren't you Coras sister?" I'm my own person. No, my name is not Coras sister, my name is Riley.

"You're just being stupid." she rolls her eyes.

"Sure I am." I clench my hands into fists and get up from the table, walking outside.

"Riley!"

"Oh my God it's Riley!"

"Riley can we please take a picture?"

"RILEY!"

Once again, I am crowded by at least 10 teenage girls.

I smile walking up to the ones who have markers in the air and I sign simple things like Phones, Purses, glasses, notebooks, but that was until a girl with salmon hair asked me something I will never forget in a lifetime.

"Will you sign my boobs?"

I wasn't uncomfortable or anything bad but I was just surprised I would be asked something like that. I chuckle and nod.

It wasn't awkward but then again it wasn't the best interaction.

"Are you and Ash dating?" a girl with blonde hair asked.

"Nahh, we are very good friends. I wouldn't lie to you guys." I denied.

"But you guys are goals!"

"nO MOM!"

"What?! Why?"

"Oh"

I laugh to myself and shake my head. "I really have to get going guys, but remember you all are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down or tell them I will beat their asses."

They all screamed when I cursed.
I grab Corys attention, mouthing 'we are leaving' and walk to my car. Connecting my phone, I tap on shuffle, bringing booming music throughout my car. I bob my head to the beat but it all turned into a full out dance, moving both my arms, feet, hips, and screaming out the lyrics.

The door opens and Cora gets in, smiling at my foolishness. I look to her and we stop for just one second, at the same time we start dancing like maniacs and singing like we are in front of millions.

I start up the car and drive back home. Cory is my sister. But she is also and will always be my partner in crime. We do so much shit together and even when she yells at me or when we argue, we love each other and care deeply. Its expected of sisters.

××××

Tuesday. Only twelve more days and I'll be out and making music.
I walk into school but am instantly stopped by the principal and Mr.Saban. This should be fucking good.