Chapter 16: "You Might As Well Call Hoarders Buried Alive"

Chapter 16: You might as well call Hoarders Buried Alive

I am currently packing a suitcase to go back to LA, I have to meet everyone else outside after I'm done. I smile in accomplishment and grab everything I need, heading outside to my bandmates and the four boys that changed our lives.

Luke spreads his arms and I go and hug him then Calum then Michael. I look over to Ashton who is already in the limo, smiling at me. His fucking dimples. I smile back at him. Jesus I hope I don't look revaulting.

××××

We have arrived in Los Angeles and I am so excited. All of us are currently on the tour bus, on our way to the hotel. As I sit on a random bunk, I scroll around Twitter.

@NevadaSlxys : Riley is me
http://rileydancinginthecar

Fuck, they saw that?! That is very embarrassing but hilarious at the same time.

I felt a tap on my knees. Looking down, I see Ash.

"Hey... Umm I was wondering after we get settled in the hotel, if you'd like to proceed with the plans?" he asks looking hopeful.

I smile and nod.

"But one question." I state.

"Of course."

"Does my outfit have to be fancy?"

"No. Just wear something causal and I'll meet you outside your door at 9:30?"

I nod with a giant smile on my face. My cheeks turn a deep red color as he walks off.

wHAT DID HE MEAN BY CAUSAL?!

××××

Espen thought it would be a great idea for everyone to hang out at our room. So that's what is currently happening at 8:57PM aND I STILL HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE AND IM EXTREMELY NERVOUS I THINK I MIGHT THROW UP

I head into the bathroom with my suitcase and rummage through it, making an extreme mess. You might as well call Hoarder hurried alive.

But I decide on what to wear. A beautiful black top, skinny jeans, a black flannel tied around my waiste, and slipped on all red vans. I straighten my black hair and check the time. 9:10.

I stumble out of the bathroom and sit on my bed waiting for Ashton. Everyone was at the back of the room, laughing and talking. Ash notices me and walls over to me to take my small hand in his large ones, mouthing "see you later" to the others as we head out the door.

"Can I know where we are going?" I look at our intertwined hands.

"Just wait and see" he smiles down at me.

He leads us to the limo and he opens my door for me. "Thank you Mr.Irwin."

"You are very welcome, Ms.Faye."

He climbs in right after me and scooted close.

"So, tell me about yourself." he smiles.

"Well I am from Florida, I am eighteen years old, I love anime, Dragon Ball Z is my life, I love music more than words can describe, school can suck it, I have black hair."

"Aaaah" he giggles.

My face turns red. bUT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN LAUGH WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME

"Mr.Irwin we have arrived."

"Thank you again."

"Goodbye" I wave to the driver.