Chapter 8: #1 Trending Topic

I am awoken by Calum shaking me. I stir in the uncomfortable chair, ignoring all attempts to wake me up.

I am indeed a very heavy sleeper. Almost nothing can wake me up from my husband, (his name is sleep). That is until I feel someone else's hands on my arm and I am quickly greeted by goosebumps. I open my eyes to see Ash smiling down on me. I swear I thought I peed. Noticing the other passengers exiting the plane, I gather all my belonging and stand from my seat to join in the line.

As soon as I am out of the plane, I feel someone quickly, cover my head with the hood of my sweater. I turn to see Michael nod towards the men with cameras. I spotted their bus right outside in front of a crowd of girls and quite a few boys. About 12 security people and some police officers are trying to hold back an eager crowd with some railings that are about 50 feet away from the us.

Me and the girls continue to keep our heads down and try to be unnoticed. With my Dragon Ball Z backpack on my back, I walk up the stairs, inside the bus, along with the guys and girls(plus Ms.Daniels).

"We will go to the hotel, let you all settle in, then we will go explore." Luke explains their plan.

We all nod and go on our phones.
I open my Twitter to see a whole crapload of tweets about us and pictures to go along. There are pictures of us entering Miami airport, boarding the plane, and just a few minutes ago when we were getting in. But one caught my eye.

@NevadasNirvana: are these the girls? http://thepictureoftheband

I widen my eyes and quickly tweet out something to make them doubt it's us, to make them think otherwise.

@FakeRileyFaye: School can suck my ass.

As soon as I tweet out the tweet, my notifications blow up and so do my dms.

Eeeeeeeer

We came to a stop.

"We're here!" Luke yells aloud to notify us all.

I get up and tuck my phone in my back pocket. I pull a hood over my head and walk outside and into the nice ass hotel.

The guys check us in as we all look around in awe. Never have I imagined affording a room in a hotel like this or even stepping into one. Luke and Michael come up and hands us the keys to our rooms. As a group, Me, Hayden, Nevada, Espen, and Ms.Daniels, walk inside the silver elevator, pushing the '18' button. Dull elevator music plays as we are squished in this tiny box.

Ding Ding

As the two doors open, we all try to find our rooms 18B and 18C.

I walk around looking for it, when Espen exclaims, "Found it!"

"I sleep with Riley!" Nevada shouts.

"Guess I'll be sleeping with Hay" Espen smirks over at Hayden.

"I'll sleep in the other room." Ms.Daniels adds and leaves to the other room.

"Me and Es will sleep in this bed." Hayden points to the blue covered queen sized bed and plops down on it.

"Alright so Nev and I will take this one." I jump on top the similar bed just with different sheet colors and lay on top of the smooth covers.

It was 6:57PM currently in Los Angeles, California and in all honesty I have no possible words to describe how I feel now. Its like someone slapped me and next thing you know... I'm sitting in California with my three best friends and one of the most famous bands today, has signed us onto their record label.

I go on Twitter to see if all of the pictures have flooded my timeline but when I look at the "Top Trending Worldwide" , at number one was none other than 'The Travelers". I fall off the bed and rub my eyes, thinking they are playing a trick on me. But it was sure as Hell, wasn't.

I saw that I've gained about 200,000 followers!! I was so confused but when I check the boys accounts and band account, they all say 'Follows you' and they all tweeted about us. I then notice something else. Niall fucking Horan tweeted about us as well.

"GUYS!?" My voice breaking.

"C-C-CHECK TWITTER R-RIGHT NOW!" I screech at the top of my lungs as tears come down once again. I hear 3 notices suddenly occur and I look over to see Nev crying in her hands, Espen's mouth wide open, and Hayden staring at her screen, not believing her eyes.

As if on cue, we all let out loud screams and jump around the room like monkeys.

After ten minutes of screaming, crying, and muffled sounds, I start following a whole bunch of people.

We all hear the door creek open, and soon enough four boys, that have changed our lives, completely, in only about two hours, have came in our room.

"Seems like you guys have had a wonderful time so far." Ashton giggles.

"Thank you." I say out loud and they shake their heads side to side.

"Don't thank us. You guys were right. You deserve a chance. Everyone does. Don't let us down." Calum smiles.

We all smile in return.

"The fair looks like a really nice place to be..." Ash trails.

"Lets go." I agree, enthusiastically.

A/N

HELLLOOO

it's mads back with another update.

soooooooooo my foot is kind of sleeping and I'm KIND OF punching it repeatedly ^.^

Peace =D