Chapter 9: Failed Prank

We all started to change, since we were going to the fair, not far from the hotel. Hayden was looking beautiful in a red '36' tank-crop top, light washed high waisted shorts, a nice golden necklace, a beautiful creamed cardigan, and white hightop converse. Nevada was wearing a 'wifi, pizza, sweatpants, big dreams' top, green flannel, black high waisted shorts, a black and creamed snapback, and black and white converse. Espen was jammin in a white floral dress, a light washed jacket, white flats, and a very cute brown handbag. My outfit consists of a purplish shirt/dress, a red flannel, red knee high socks, and black tie up boots. (The outfits are in the picture above :-)

Buzz Buzz

My phone vibrated. I pick my LG up and I see that I got a text.

'hello, it's ash, when you all are done getting ready, meet us in the lobby, we're waiting:)'

My heart flutters in my chest as I type a message and hit send once done.

'alright, we are on our way! =D'

I add Ash on my phone as "Drummer DBZ" then shut off my phone. We then all head down to the lobby.

I step out the elevator and skip my way over to Ashton and the guys.

Once they lay eyes on us, their mouth hangs a little open.

"Woah, you girls look incredible." Michael comments while eyeing Espen.

I could feel Ashtons eyes starring at me from the corner of my eyes. I bl-

Hold the cheese cake. Am I blushing?! I have never blushed so easily before. But when this guy is just starring at me, I TURN INTO A DAMN TOMATO

"You comin?" Ash snaps me from my thoughts.

Is this really even reality?

+×+×

We walk around the fair for quite some time. None of us have gotten on any rides, but when I spot the Ferris wheel, I pull whoever is close to me and point.
"Lets go." I hear Ashton say.

Holy shit, I grabbed ash.

But then Ash grabs my hand and pulls me to the ride. We step by the entrance and wait in line. One it's our turn we both sit in a seat together. As the guy secures us in, I can see flash go off in the corner of my left eye. Oh how I'll be hearing about that soon.

As we reach the top, I take in the beautiful view.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he states.

"Yes." I stare at the shining bright lights.

"Like you." he compliments.

I look back at him, wondering if he actually just said that I was beautiful. The little hidden smile tells it all.

As we head back down to get out, I squeeze Ashton in a hug. He was definitely caught off guard but soon squeezed me harder.

It wasn't a relationship hug because let's be honest here. Me and Ashton? It will never happen as much as I want it to. But the hug was for everything. For making me laugh whenever I watched him on YouTube or in a live performance in the back. It was a hug for saving me from the Hell I call home.

×××

"Riley" I hear Nevada whisper beside me. I groan in annoyance.

"Riley!" I feel her shake me once again.

"What?!" I whisper yell.

"Do you hear that?" Nev asks, frightened.

"No. Now go to slee-"

Creek

I hear the floor creek and I look at Nev, horror evident in my Brown orbs.

"Oh now you do? Huh?"

"Shut up!" I glare.

Then we hear something crash.

Nev turns the light on and we see Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton, in order, with a whole bunch of shit. I guess Calum tripped over a suitcase.

I raise my eyebrows as Es and Hay get up.

We burst out in laughter as Calums cheeks turn a little pink, which makes me want to say awwwwe.

"What the Hell are you guys doing?" I laugh.

"Well we were going to prank you with silly string and confetti, but somebody had to ruin it." Luke glares at Calum.

"I tripped over a suitcase and it was dark!" Calum exclaimed.

I pull the sheets over my head and try to go back to sleep. I feel Nev lay on top of me as I groan in response.

"Goodnight!" I hear Michael say as the lights turn off and they close the door.

Slumber then takes over.

A/N

YAYAAYYAYAYAYAYA

it's short I know but the next update will be longeeeer.

But I suggest you guys go read "Where do broken dreams go?" by CenturyHemmings because it's such a great book.

<3