Chapter 39: Guitar Boy

It's been 2 weeks since I texted Ashton, but that didn't mean he hadn't been blowing up my phone ever since.

In about eight days, me and the girls are going to fly to Los Angeles to meet up with the guys. We're going to begin learning our set up for SLFL.

I threw away all the photos and gifts he had given me, replacing them all with pictures and gifts from the fans.

I have been working out hard core lately. Whenever Shawn is free, we go work out together. But he is mostly at interviews or doing shows.

Our performance together had trended on Twitter for two days.

TWO. WHOLE. DAYS.

It's still unbelievable to me.

When I came home that day, I was instantly bombarded with questions from the girls and we fangirled for a good thirty minutes.

The boys have been vacationing in Bali, so me and the girls have been exploring all around LA.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at Espen since she was currently beating me at Mario Cart. She chuckles lightly next to me on the couch.

"Riley, Shawn is here to see you." Nev walks back to and crashes on the couch, her phone in her hands.

I shoot up at the mention of Shawn's name and race to the door.

"Good morning!" He exclaims and I giggle at him.

"Morning guitar boy." I go on my highest tippy toes but end up bringing him down to me just so I could ruffle his hair.

"I want to take you out today. Somewhere you've never been before-my treat." His cheeks burn a rosy pink.

My heart starts to pound.

"I'd like that very much." I trapped my bottom lip with my teeth.

"Great! Oh!- and by the way, wear something other than jeans." Shawn is later greeted by my three best friends as I low key speed walk into my room.

I slam my door shut and lock it, crazily tossing random shirts to the side.

Is this a date? Fucking hell. Is it just a friend hang out? Boys have it so good!

As I was rummaging through the endless amount of clothes I own, I halt when I see a black top and black flannel.

* •. •.*•. *.• •*. .*• *.• *•. *•. .•

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Ashton admires me while I pretended to sleep.

"What did I ever do to deserve someone like you." He lifted his hand to push the hair out of my face.

"If I ever hurt you, I hope to God I wouldn't lose you. You are everything to me." Ashton tugged me on top of him as he brushed my hair with his fingers.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Travel with you, get married to you, have kids with you, be able to wake up to you, everyday. I won't give up on us. You make my heart beat so fucking fast-it's crazy. You may be sleeping, but I'm still having so much fun just looking at you." He confesses to me.

I rest my head on his chest and straddle him. A humongous smile on my face.

*•.•*.*.•*•*.•*.•*.•*•.*•*.*•*