Chapter 41: Ready? Set. Don't fight!

I had never stopped thinking about her. Not once. Everything reminded me of her.

The bed and how empty it was with only me in it. I missed her thrashing and light snores. I miss the kisses I'd give to her unexpectedly as she slept.

The outside and how she'd scold at me for wearing all black even if she wore it too. The not being able to hold her hand in public and smile knowing she's mine and I'm hers.

The band and how she would die for any of her band members. How much effort she made to make everything perfect.

The fans and how she absolutely admired each and everyone of them. She always made time for them and was always so amazingly sweet to everyone who came up to her.

Music and how she lost herself in it. How much she can project each and every ounce of emotion she had felt and make others feel it through her singing and songs she writes.

Myself and how whenever I look in the mirror I always find her missing. Her laugh, her smile, her.

Me and the band had a choice to come early, and for my sakes, everyone had agreed.

"Just don't look so desperate." Michael patted my back as if he was really helping.

"Oh thank you Michael. Once again for the outstanding advice." I sarcastically say and go back to looking out my window and listening to Green Day.

"We've arrived." I heard the driver say.

We're at a club... Once again. I groan out loud.

"Really? I just want to go to bed. Is that really too much to ask?" I turn off my phone after checking the time.

12:57 a.m.

"C'mon we're finally back in LA, if I were you, I'd celebrate because this might be the only kind of time we have for this." Calum adjusts his hair and I, for the second time, groan, but this time in defeat.

-

Luke entered, then Michael, then Calum, then myself. There were many females on the dance floor as were men.

As I kept looking around Luke spun me around.

"Now that I think about it, maybe going to the hotel and getting some rest is the solution -right guys?" Panic was written all over his features where as the other boys still had to catch on.

I decided to ignore him. "Well, we are already here, might as well-" As I turned around I met the dark chocolate brown eyes I longed to see.

My body froze and my heart started to thump louder. She had lost weight. Her boobs and butt definitely enlarged tremendously. Her hair had grown as well.

I didn't know what to do but almost like a slap to the face, Shawn Mendes had joined her and she didn't waste anymore time but to start twerking on him right in front of me.

I stared in absolute pain at the person who I love most dearly in the world , spending her time on someone too sweet for his own good.

Our eyes met one more time before pulling him in for a kiss.

And that's where I lost it.

I launched myself at him but being quickly held back by the whole band.

"Ashton!" Calum tried to control me.

"Ash stop!" Michael held back my torso.

"It's not worth it!" Luke yelled over the loud music and held back my arms.

"She's worth it! She is my happiness! Let me go!" I tried to fight through all three guys but Calum dragged me back to the car with the help of Michael and Luke.

"I'll go with him. You guys can stay and have fun." I overheard but didn't know who the voice belonged to.

Probably Luke.

I stared at the roof of the car until I heard door slams.

"Luke I don't want to-" When I look ahead of me I saw Calum.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to come here in the first place?" I raised an eyebrow.

Cal settles himself beside me.

"Yeah but it was a mistake bringing you there. I didn't know she was going to be there man. I'm really sorry." He rested his elbows on his thighs and awaited for an answer.

"Don't worry about it." I brush it off.

"Now. I know what you saw in there probably-"

"Killed me. Slashed my heart. Worst then seeing the pained look on her face when she saw me and Bryana." I cut him off briefly.

"Yeah... that. But mate... you looked like you were going to kill the guy. Now I'm not going to bring up the paparazzi because this is about you. So let me just try and help you. If you still love and care for her then the best thing to do now is let her be with him. Because soon enough she will come back running to you. That what always happens in the movies." Cal drinks his beer and the car starts moving.

I guess he's right. I put her through a lot and I don't have any right to get mad at her. Luke had told me everything that happened after weeks of begging and I can never forgive myself. I can't even look in the fucking mirror. I hate that she almost took her life. But not as much as knowing I wasn't there to do anything.

For weeks and weeks we've been promoting Sounds Good Feels Good and I cannot focus on anything but her and what she's up to or if she's with anyone.

Her blocking one after one of my new numbers frustrated me. I saw the video of her performance with Shawn and how she ran off stage. I've never seen her so hurt. She poured out everything even with being a closed book. A ton of fans DMed me, demanding what I did to her and I just don't have the balls to say anything.

One thing is for sure... I will get her back whether she likes it or not.

;

a/n

I updated again???? holy crap

YAY ME

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it is currently two in the morning so hope you enjoyed.

don't forget to:

VOTE

CONMENT