Chapter 26: Awkward Cuddling

Concert. Miami. Family.

Today is the day that our family will be in the crowd watching us perform and do our own thing.

Fucking Shit, right?

I missed my family, and I surprisingly truly mean that.

We were currently on the bus, on our way to the arena.

And let me tell you it was awkward and cold as shit.

Nuzzling my head further into Ashtons chest, he pulls the blanket up to cover our LEGIT trembling bodies.

Nev is cuddling with Luke. Hayden is sort of with Calum. And Espen is sitting beside her mother, Michael sitting on the right, where in fact me and ash were.

well the best award to awkward cuddling goes to...

負ck

Arriving in the arena was such an emotional thing. Since we live in Florida, we would send longass paragraphs to each other containing a picture of the Miami Arena. I, in my whole entire life, I would of never thought that I'd be performing in a place like this. The arena was sold out and that is what is making me more and more nervous.

Tears swell up in the corners of my eyes, taking everything I got to push them back. Ashton gives my hand a squeeze, comforting me and in return I send back a small smile.

Hand in hand, we walk in front of the line upon line of waiting fans, screams interrupt my conversation with Calum about puppies.

Letting go of Ashtons hand, I run towards them and jump in the air, earning more screams.

Waving my hands around my head and body, I scream loud.

"I hope you all have a fucking good ass time tonight!! I love you!!" I holler that my throat hurts.

Ashton runs in front of me and jumps, only higher than I ever will. The fans go absolutely insane and a great toothy smile takes over my face.

Unexpectedly, Ash runs towards me, swoops me up, and runs inside the dressing rooms.

I let out tiny giggles when Ashton put me down and buried his bearded chin on my neck.

I feel him breathe in my scent and tickle my skin, breathing back out.

"Eww! You just smelled me!!" I tease him but that only causes him to rest his hands on my hips.

"Loser" he commented

"Dumbo" I fire back playfully

He laughs his laugh, now wrapping him whole two arms around my waist.

"Good luck today, gorgeous. You'll do great, I just know it." he kisses my jaw and walks to his room.

I'm so infatuated with Ashton Irwin.

¿¿¿¿

After an hour of changing into my concert clothes, which consisted of a black muscle tee, high waisted pants, and black combat boots, I sit in the makeup artists chair.

We didn't really have coordinated clothing, but at times we did.

"Riley" Donna gives me a nod, coming into view.

"Your hair looks flawless and full as ever" she comments and I laugh because that's what she always says when she does my makeup.

"Natural look?" she raises her well waxed eyebrow and unzips her bags.

"That is the usual please" I close my eyes.

After she finishes my makeup, my hair is played with.

"I suggest we do French braided pigtails... What do you think?" Her nails dig into my soft hair but not as a threatening sign.

"Lets do it" I connect my dark brown eyes to her blue ones.

Bringing my phone out, I instantly tap on Twitter.

I tweet out, "back in Florida and never have I been this emotional. Jkjk I have. Thank you guys so much. I have no clue on what I could do in return."

After I send it, I look around my feed.

@angelhay : I swear if they aren't your goals then why the fuck are you lyin? https://AshtonCarryingRileyBackInsideTheDressingRoom

I smile to myself and Fav the tweet.

@EspnEspen : Fuck guys. Riley is honestly the luckiest girl on this planet.

And I agree. Ashton is just the most genuine and real humorous person I have ever met. Since we came on tour with them, he has woken me up early and took me to go explore. I have shared so many laughs with this seems to be 5 year old child.

Favoriting the tweet, I scroll further.

@RileysSmile : guys rashton is taking over my life. Send help.

I let out a laugh and favorite the tweet.

"All done pretty" Donna turns my spinning chair around to face her.

I stand and give her a squeeze.

"Thank you so much" I smile at her and she returns.

"Anytime"

tøp

Knock knock

"Calm down, Riley" I remind myself.

I walk over to the white painted door, to see my dad in front of everyone.

& I lost it

"Papi" I sniffle and run to my dad.

He smelt like cologne and he was nicely dresses in a polo shirt and khaki pants. I almost laugh at his choice of concert clothes.

"Como estas mija?" he asks.

^How are you baby?

"Good. So so... amazing." I smile into his shirt.

I pull away from my father and hug my crying mom.

I am a good 5 inches taller than my mom.

"Hola Mammi" I smile in her thin hair.

^Hi mommy

After about ten minutes talking to our family, we we're called to the stage.

Hugging them both at once, I make my way to the opposite side to where they are headed to see the show.

"Lets show them it was worth it guys. I love you guys so much" I smile to my three best friends.

They nod and return the "I love you"

My face hurts from smiling so much.

First time ever.

A/N

HEYYYYTY GUYSS

ALRIGYT ITZ 11:07 AND IM UPDATING BC I WANTED TO AND OMF I GOT FEELS LIKE RASHTON IS LIFE

BUT I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AND SO DOES YOUR SUNSHINE. NEVER. EVER FORGET THAT.

DUCES-

m

d

l

n

<3