Texts & Voicemails, Ashton

Missed Calls: 126

Texts

10:11 PM

Riley. I know you don't want to talk to me, but I am begging you to please pick up your phone so we can sort this whole mess out. We can't end like this.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

10:11 PM

If you could just please pick up your phone, I am literally begging you. I love you so much.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

10:12 PM

It looked bad, I know, but if you could just give me a minute, all I need is a minute, to explain. please don't get rid of me.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

10:12 PM

No one will tell me where you live, they won't let me see you. Please Riley.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

10:13 PM

You and I both know, I will never give up on something I care too much for. You have to believe me. I just really want to hold you.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

10:13 PM

I can't find Luke anywhere. He's with you, isn't he? I swear to God, if he does anything or even touches you, I'll kill him.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

10:13 PM

That's it. I can't take it any longer. I'm getting into a car and I'll track you down myself.

From: Drummer DBZ

»«

1:28 AM

It's been 3 hours and I'm still not giving up. I'll find you. Just watch me.

From: Drummer DBZ

~•~

Voicemails

1:30 AM

"Listen, I know you don't want to talk to me, but I just want to let you know that I love you."

1:32 AM

"It's me again, still love you, I'm parked outside a random house, which isn't yours might I add, I'm waiting for Dave to pick me up. Just letting you know, I will never stop loving you."