Chapter 25: Thank You

It was a strange feeling when we left back to our rooms. There was a buzzing in my ear and I just stood dumbfounded, striping from my concert clothes.

I just sang in front of more than 11,000 people with my best friends.

"Guys" I catch their attention.

"Hmm" they all look at me.

"We just performed in front of more than eleven thousand people" my eyes wide.

They shake their heads in disbelief and look back onto their phones, a small smile creeping on the three of their lips.

I slipped on a black oversized hoodie and grey sweatpants.

My dreams are a reality.

'°'
Our next tour date was at Miami. That also means that our families will be coming to see us and I'm super nervous. But thank the Lord that tomorrow our EP comes out and the next day is our performance.

We did a few shows in Washington before leaving back to LA for songwriting. Me and the girls have been on a serious role.

We have been writing nonstop on the road and basically everywhere. I've written like two songs but I don't really have the balls to show them.

Strong hands rub circles on my hips and I close my eyes, enjoying the small gesture.

"Hi beautiful" Ashton talks in my neck, making the hairs on the back of my neck arise.

I smiled at his touch.

"Hello loser" I face him and laugh at his reaction.

A/N: tHEY SAY WE'RE LOSERS AND WE'RE ALRIGHT WITH THAT WE ARE THE LEADERS OF THE NOT COMING BACK

I peck my lips onto his thin ones, smiling into him.

"Your song comes out tomorrow" He reminds me.

"I know! I'm scared yet excited as Hell"

He laughs, "I know how that feels like"

"Just wanted to tell you that after Miami, we might or might not be heading to Tokyo, Japan.." A grin forming in between his sentence.
My mouth dropped open as my eyes widened in shock.

"Y-you're kidding?" I fumbled.

He pressed his pink lips together and shook his head side to side. My hand goes over my mouth to keep from screaming.

It didn't work.

"Oh my gosh! We're going to fucking Japan. I think I'm going to cry. Oh my God. Thank you God. I-I don't even- I can't even-"

"You told her?" Nev yells over at us.

"Yes I did" he gives me a small smile with his glasses slightly down his nose to show his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Espen was worse" Hayden hollered over while sucking on her ring pop.

"Shut up!" Espen pushes a chuckling Hay.

Going on my tippytoes, I wrap my arms securely and tightly around Ashtons neck, happy tears falling from my brown eyes.

"I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us. You completely changed our lives for the better. I'm pretty sure I would of stabbed myself with a screwdriver by now if I was still in that Hell. I am so grateful and thankful for what you have and I swear your generosity will be returned." my voice cracks at end.

Once I touched him, his arms affectionately rub circles on my back as he nods into my neck several times.

"Riley. We couldn't turn you four down. You have a talent and so do the other three. The Travelers were bound to get big in the music world. Me and the lads could not, we couldn't because we saw something in you girls and we do not regret anything. Seeing you perform was something we will not forget. You poured all of it out and gave it your best. How you interacted with the crowd and seeing those words and middle fingers was the best feeling. It told us we made a right choice. " Ashton murmurs in my shoulder.

"Just... Thank you Ashton." tears were now strolling down my face.

"Absolutely no problem" he gives me one more tight squeeze before releasing me.

I love this hazel eyed giant.

÷÷÷÷

We finished up practice in the studio and now we are on our way to the guys house.

Our official EP comes out in less than 30 minutes.

I pull out my phone from my blue denim jacket.

"GUYS OH MY FUCK. OUR EP CONES OUT SION JDKDKDKD" I tweet out with my shaky fingers.

Our EP will come out soon. Holy shit.

₹₹₹₹₹

I AM SOOOO SOOO SORRY GUYS I AM JUST SO CAUGHT UP ON SCHOOL WORK AND ITS BEEN A PAIN OH MY FUCK

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE BUT THIS CHAPTER SUCKS IM SORRY AGAIN

I LOVE YOU GUYS

WISH ME GOODLUCK WITH SCHOOL

-までぃn