Chapter 42: Red Light

I pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes to see the guys pulling Ashton out of the club. Luke and Calum both give me sympathetic looks.

It was because of my kiss with Shawn, right?

Shawn followed where I was focusing my attention to and he softly spoke in my ear.

"Let's get back to camp."

I look at him and nod.

-

We had been driving for ten minutes, the stereo on low volume.

I broke the tension in the air.

"I hope you know that me seeing him, has no way lessened my feelings towards you and it won't. I don't forgive too easily and I'm not about to start over a fuckboy." I coldly look straight ahead onto the road and wait for his response.

We hit a red light and Shawn came to a stop.

"Are you positive? Because I totally understand if-" I no longer cared for the rest of the words for I attach our lips and they move hungrily against one another.

BEEP!

I jumped in my seat and Shawn once again paid attention to the road ahead.

I blushed but no longer cared if he saw it.

"You are definitely something else Riley Faye." He chuckled and glanced my way.

I smiled and looked at him-admiring. His soft pink lips glistened and I wanted so badly for him to pull over so I could-

"We're here." He unbuckled his seatbelt and quickly made his way to me.

He opened my door and I jumped on him. I wrapped both my legs around his waist and didn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

He chuckled lowly and rubbed underneath my thighs.

"I posted the picture I took earlier of you." He blurted out.

I looked at his face and reassured him with a smile that it was all good.

He's just too adorable.

Shawn makes sure to slip on some sandals and continued to carry me to the beautiful tent once again.

The waves hitting shore soothed me and before I knew it, Shawn's lips wet on mine.

I placed both hands on his cheeks while his hands squeezed my bum. My eyes widened. At the same time, we pulled away for air.

Lord only knows how much I like this boy.

"W-we should p-probably head inside the tent. Y-you must be r-really tired." He cleared his voice and continued to stare at my lips.

**

I laid on my bed wondering what's to come in the future and I prayed to the man upstairs that it had nothing to do with Ashton Irwin.