Chapter 10: Wal-Mart Junk Food

I awake the next day in a daze. I flip over, falling on my ass.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breathe.

I grab the bed, getting up and look around at an empty room. I scrunch my eyes in confusion, and grab undergarments, clothes, my phone, and enter the bathroom next to my bed. I put my phone on shuffle and start to undress. I untie my ponytail and hop in the shower.

Aw Hell yeah, they have vanilla scented body wash AND coconut shampoo, ACCOMPLISHED!

The Night Is Still Young by Niki Minaj comes on and I sing along to the song as loud as possible.

The night is still young
And so are we
The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
The night is still young (And watch the world pass us by)
The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
So are we

Ending the shower, I turn off the water and grab a towel. As I dry myself off, I put on my undergarments and slip on an orange Dragon Ball Z shirt, grey sweatpants, and white hightop converse. I grab my phone, my clothes, and head out the bathroom. I put the clothes in a plastic bag for when I go washing, then I lay in bed with covers a little above my waiste.

Where the Hell are the rest of my band members?

I shake my head and go on my phone. Going on instagram, I post a photo from yesterday, the caption saying. "Fun night, night lights"

As I post the picture I notice I have gained over 200,000 followers. My eyes widen and I turn my phone off. I stare off onto the ceiling.

Literally yesterday I was in class, thinking when I would finally get out of that place. Now I am in California, I've gained over 200,000 followers on social media. Who knew in just 16 short hours, I would be the happiest I've ever been in my whole entire existence.

I get up, putting my phone in my pocket, grab my wallet, and go down the lobby. I exit the hotel and make my way to a near Wal-Mart. I whistle for a taxi.

I pay the taxi and add a quick, "thanks".

Walking into the cold breeze, I go straight to the junk food section.

Oh how I know Hayden would enjoy this.

As I enter the aisle, I hear screams erupt. I jump, and look around for what had happened. At least 8 girls ran up to me, swarming me with phones and permanent markers. I look around, trying to find someone who is willing to help me, but then more girls are added to the group. Now, more than 20 girls are swarming me and I start to panic so I run. They follow me in trail and I run all around the store.

Finaly a muscled, tall, man stops me and looks down on me.

"They will kill me when they found out you left the hotel." he shakes his head and places me in front of him, handing me a hoodie and Sun glasses.

But I had a different plan.

"Why are they chasing after me?" I ask.

"You are a superstar now." he chuckles.

I stop in place, making him bump into me.

"I want to go back." I state.

"Hell No, Ms.Faye. I can't let you go." he shakes his head.

"Listen..." I didn't catch his name.
"Gohan." he says.

My eyes light up. "After Dragon Ball Z! That's fucking awesome!" I jump up and down in excitement.

"But please let me go Gohan. I made a bad impression and I would like to apologize." he nods and leads me back. But this time in front of me.

Screams and yells once hit my ear again.

"That was a really bad impression on me! I'm so deeply sorry! It was a big fat mistake and I regret every bit of it. I panicked and I ran and I shouldn't have done that. But I would really love to take pictures with you all and sign some stuff. I would also like to have conversations. So raise your hand if you'd like me to sign or take a picture." I smile wide.

Gohan holds them back as they put their phones in my face.

I Will never get used to this.

A/N

THIS WAS A SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT WILL BE WORTH IT