Chap 3 What School?

Eunice
Jack went out to go to work while mom stayed, sitting in the dining room.
"Mar? Eunice? Come here for a second please"
Me and Mar stood up and walked towards the dining room. She gestured us to sit on either side of her.
"Yea mom?"
"Um Mar you're going to Riverview while Eunice you're going to Churchill its one block away from here."
We smiled.
"Ok so i bought everything on your school list before we came here so there are your backpacks and Eunice..."
she handed me a piece of paper.
"This is your school schedule"
I smiled at her.
"Ok you kids get to bed you have school tomorrow."
We frowned and then smiled and headed upstairs into our rooms. I laid down on my bed and put my earphones on, falling asleep with music playing.

~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke up with my alarm clock going off and did my morning routine.
"Ok Eunice are you ok with walking?"
I nodded and then she smiled. Jack walked Mar to the truck to drive him to school. I started walking down the street. The houses were close to each other and then a girl walked out of her house. She looked at me and smiled. She ran towards me.
"Hi neighbour! Are you going to Churchill?"
I nodded shyly.
"Me too, i think you'll be in every class i'll be in"
She had short hair and she was wearing black jeans with a black sweater. She had the same skin colour as me.(Light Brown).
"My name is Katherin, and you are?"
"Eunice"
She smiled.
"Welcome to the neighbourhood Eunice!"
I smiled then she walked me towards the school.

We arrived and Katherin introduced me to another girl. She had long hair with bangs and she was wearing a grey sweated with blue jeans.
"Hi my name is Zade"
"Eunice"
"Are you filipino?"
I nodded and she smiled.
"Come one lets go inside and get our lockers, my arms are getting tired from carrying my things!"
We chuckled and we walked inside.