Chap 12 Lunch

Eunice
I was by my locker putting my stuff away, i put my phone and ipod in my pocket and my money in my back pocket. I closed my locker and swung my hair hitting my back. I put my earphone in and played Beautiful of course. I walked down into the cafeteria alone since i had no idea where the girls went. I received a text from them.

From: Besties!
K- sorry had to go home today
D- same

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked towards the line.

James
I was at our table in the cafeteria sitting with Ethan, Malcolm, Zack and Ryan. Ethan was just talking about Math class for them. Malcolm likes Eunice he said.
"Fine, its true"
He admitted making us smile.
"Nothing to be ashamed about Malcolm, shes a good one"
I looked at the door entrance seeing Eunice walk in and walk towards the line. I thought about the song she sang in music earlier, is it true?
"Remember that song she sang earlier, call her beautiful in line, i dare you to"
"No, maybe the dance on Friday but not now, not in front of all these people"
"Chicken"
We laughed. Then she walked off to a table alone with a tray.
"Hey Malcolm she seems pretty lonely over there"
I smirked at him as he looked at her.
"Go talk to her!"
Ethan said as he blushed.
"Come one Malcolm, she'll probably be as shy as you"
I said as he stood up and walked to her table.

Eunice
I was eating my food alone until i saw Malcolm wave at me. I took my earphones out and smiled at him. He sat down in front of me.
"Hi Malcolm"
"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?"
I sighed.
"The girls had to leave"
"Oh sorry, well at least you had fun first period"
I giggled making him smile.
"We have Gym next period if you were going to ask"
"Oh thank you"
"Malcolm!"
I looked at the boys table seeing Ethan.
"Malcolm, Ethan is calling you"
He turned around.
"Excuse me"
I nodded and he walked towards them. I smiled and finished my food. I stood up and walked towards the stairs.
"Eunice! Wait!"
I heard Ethan i smiled then ran up the stairs.

Ethan
Hard to get eh?
"Guys go the other way!"
I yelled as i ran up the stairs. I saw her turn and out the door.

Eunice
I ran out of the school onto the field. I ran towards the net. I looked back seeing Ethan right in front of me. I stepped back.
"Too close"
I said.
"Nothing wrong with that"
He said as the rest of the boys came running.
"I just feel uncomfortable when i too close to a guy"
I said shyly fixing a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"So you dont like giving hugs to a guy"
"Thats kinda mean"
Ryan and Ethan said making me shake my head.
"Hugs are fine but..."
"That reminds me, can i have a hug?"
Ethan said smirking. I shook my hands stepping back everytime he stepped forward.
"No no, Ethan?"
I giggled as he started running with open arms, the rest of the boys did the same making me laugh while running. I climbed up the football goal sitting in the last post. I looked down at then and waved.
"Hi guys!"
I smiled.
"Not fair!"
"Life's not fair buddy!"
Then my eyes widened, i was scared of heights! I screamed.
"I can't get down"
"Eunice just jump i swear i will catch you"
James said as i shook my head and held the post tight.
"I can't i can't"
"Ok just wait right there"
I saw James start to climb up onto the post i was sitting on. He sat down and came closer to me. My eyes were glued onto the ground from this height.
"Eunice, look at me, don't look down."
I looked at him as he smiled and moved closer. Then he held my hand as he started to climb down with me. As he jumped off he let out his arms, i was going to step onto the last post until i slipped making me fall. I screamed and covered my eyes.

Ryan
Eunice fell making James catch her. Her eyes were covered.
"Eunice open your eyes"
James said as she slowly opened them.

James
She slowly opened her eyes making me smile as she rubbed them. Then her eyes widened as she saw me. I was carrying her in a bridal style.
"Am i dead?"
I chuckled and made her stand. She blushed as i smiled at her.
"Are you ok?"
She nodded.
"Aye never seen you carry Bethany like that"
Ryan said as the boys nodded. Ethan nudged him making Ryan rubbed that spot then he looked at Eunice. I heard Eunice sigh until i looked at her, she smiled. She was faking i know it.
"Oh sorry"
Ryan said.
"For what?"
"The thing i...nevermind"
She smiled then she started walking inside. I caught up to her.
"Eunice wait"
She turned around.
"What?"
"Come hang with us for awhile"
I smiled at her then she smiled a little bit and nodded. I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the guys.

Eunice
Ryan looked at me with an apologetic look. I nodded then James spoke.
"Ok what do you guys wanna do?"
Ethan and Malcolm were looking at me. I looked around.
"What?"
"Manhunt anyone?"
Ethan said making me freeze. These guys were faster than me. I shook my head but the guys said yes. I put my head down. Ethan put his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry Eunice, Ryan's going to be it for being rude"
"What?!?"
"RUN!"
I ran away from the boys into the park.

James
I saw Eunice run for the park. I was standing still so Ryan can tag me.
"Ok who should we go after?"
"We'll tag Eunice last"
He nodded then i looked around seeing Malcolm in the bushes and Ethan by the bleachers, Ryan got Ethan while i got Malcolm. I looked around for Zack and found him running towards the bushes but then Ethan got him.

Ethan
"Who's left?"
We thought for a second then our eyes widened.
"Eunice!"
"Where the fuck is she?"
"Where would a girl be hiding"
"Girls bathroom?"
"That bullshit!"
I spoke.
"Guys, i saw her run towards the park lets check there, tbh you guys suck at hiding, a girl is better than you"
Me and Ryan laughed.
"Yea yea lets just go to the park now"

Eunice
I was in a tree looking around. I saw the boys run in.
"Ok guys look around"
I smiled. I looked at James and smiled even more. He looked up making me hide behind a branch.

James
I looked up seeing something in a tree. A pair of legs behind a branch. Holy shit how can she climb a tree that high. I smiled as she saw me look at her. She popped her head out and smiled at me. I waved at her and smiled. She gave me the shush gesture making me nod. She smiled. Tbh she has a really nice smile, i never seen Bethany smile at me, she only smiles at the gifts i gave her. Is Ethan right? I shook my head and saw the guys run back to me.
"Did you find her?"
They asked me, but i was smiling my head off cause of Eunice....wait wtf?
"James?"
They smirked at me making me snap out of my thoughts.
"What?"
"What are you smiling about?"
Ryan asked making me cross my arms.
"Nothing"
"You found Eunice didn't you?"
"N-no"
"But wait if you found Eunice, why didn't you get her? And why are you smiling all the sudden?"
"Nothing, what are you talking about, i'm...just smiling cause its a beautiful day today"
I smiled.
"Somethings up with you James"
"Anyways Eunice is up on that tree"
I said.

Eunice
"Anyways Eunice is up on that tree"
I cursed and then jumped off the tree and ran.
"There she is!!!"
I ran towards the monkey bars and climbed to the highest pole. They jumped making me push the pole lifting me higher. I felt my muscles go tight as i lifted my whole body in the air.
"Holy Shit how can someone do that?!?"
"How many push ups do you guys do?"
I asked them.
"My highest was like 35"
"Oh well i do 30 day and my brother always says it will make me stronger, and now i'm lifting myself holding a pole"
I jumped off the pole and rubbed my arms. Then i looked at them, i blushed. I looked at my watch.
"Class!!! Gotta run!"
I said running back towards the school.