Chap 107 Getting Ready

Eunice
I got out of the shower putting my bath robe on. I saw my mom on my bed with everything she needed to help me get ready for this special day. I smiled at her. Sh walked towards me and took my hand pulling me to sit on my chair. She sat me down facing my big mirror on my dresser.
"Ok just relax ok?"
"Ok mom, and please, dont over do it ok?"
She nodded and crossed her heart. I smiled. Here we go.

1- Make-Up!!
So i sat down waiting for her to get eyeliner. Then she turned back at me with eyeliner. I closed my eyes as she put on light eyeliner on each eye.

After she put on the eyeliner i opened my eyes and looked at the mirror and smiled. Then she walked back to my bed to get lipstick. It wasn't red but it almost matched my lip colour. As she put it on i looked into mirror. I smiled.

Thats all i wanted for make-up since im not really a fan of it so moving on!

2-Hair
So now my mom put away all the make-up and took her hair styling kit, thats what she calls it. She took the hair drier and dried my hair first leaving me with fuzzy hair. I giggled as she did too. Then she grabbed a comb and combed it all straight. She grabbed a hair straightener and straighten down my hair.

After that she started to fix pieces of my hair into some braids.

She put a rose clip up the top of my braid and the she set my braid on my left shoulder. I looked in the mirror and oh my god!

3- Ceremony Dress
My mom picked out a casual dress which was a white plain dress until my knees. It had a blue ribbon around the waist area.

Then i was all ready for the ceremony! I walked down the stairs.

"You look pretty sis!!!"
Mar said as i smiled. I reached the end of the stairs. I checked the time. It was 7:30am.
"Ok i'll see you at the ceremony ok bro, with mom!"
I said to him as i patted his hair.
"Yea yea sis!"
"Hey mom i'm gonna drive to school ok?"
"Ok we'll see you at the ceremony!"
"Ok bye!"

I ran out to the garage and took my car keys out. I opened the garage and opened my car door. I jumped in and closed my car door. I put my keys in and started the engine. I drove the car out of the garage and closed the garage door automatically. I drove off to school.