Chap 56 Presents

Eunice
As i walked in, the girls ran to my side. The boys walked in front of us as we stopped by our desk seeing presents. My eyes widened as i had 3 presents on my desk.
"OH MY GOSH I HAVE SUCH A BIG PRESENT!"
Katherin and Zade said as they picked up my present i gave them. I smiled as they ripped the wrapping paper.
"AWE!!!!"
They said at the same time. They turned around seeing a small note stuck onto the back of the stuffies. They looked at me with a tear down their cheeks. They hugged me making me smile and hug back.
"I love you Sis!"
They said to me as i smiled. They pulled off and gave their stuffies a big hug. I looked on my desk seeing 3 presents. I took the to same sized presents and opened both of them. One was big cute husky pup stuffie with a note on its chest.
"Merry Xmas Sis! From Zade"
I looked at Zade and hugged her. I looked at the other stuffy seeing it was a big, cute tiger pup stuffy with a note on its chest.
"Holiday wishes!! I love you sis! From Katherin!"
I smiled at Katherin and hugged her too. I placed the stuffies on my chair and then took my last presents. There was a bouquet of roses with a note on it.
"To my Juliet❤️🌹"
There was a small box. I took it and opened it up seeing a necklace with a mistletoe on it outlined with fake jewels. I looked to see what else was in the box seeing an other note.
"I know you don't like mistletoes but just as long as you don't put it on top of you're head you're fine. Merry Christmas Eunice. From James/Romeo"
I looked around for James and found him behind me. He smiled at me and then i smiled back and gave him a hug. He hugged back. I saw a camera flash making me let go and look at the girls blushing.
"Ms. Claus and Mr. Claus. So adorable!"
I blushed making me cover my face. I let go and then i placed my presents on my desk.