Chap 66 Social Studies

Eunice
I walked into the class with James and as i looked around for a seat, i saw the girls waving at me.
"James i'm going to sit with the girls ok?"
He nodded as i walked towards the empty seat between the girls.
"Hey Eunice do you know where these notes are coming from?"
Katherin took out 2 small notes, same with Zade.
"You guys too?"
I asked them as they gave me a confused look.
"You got notes as well?"
I nodded they handed me their notes as i read them. It was the same ones as mine.
"I have the exact same ones"
"Really?"
"Who do you think their from?"
I shrugged.
"Ok class lets get started on todays lesson"
The teacher spoke as i gave them the notes back. I opened up my binder and began to write.

10 minutes later the lights flickered. I looked up while the girls grabbed my arms. Then the lights went off making a few people gasp.
"Ok everyone lockdown positions"
The teacher spoke in a whisper as everyone walked towards the darkest corner. The girls walked to the corner while i followed. As we all sat quietly in the corner i heard a big gunshot from outside the classroom door. I stood up and then crouched down and slowly walked towards the door. I sat down on the side of the door and peeked through the door lines on the bottom. I heard distant screaming as it faded from another gunshot. I looked back at my teacher to call the police. She nodded and took out her phone. Right as i turned around to the door there was a shadow through the door lines. Then a few knocks banged on the door making the class shiver. The knocks faded as then the shadow walked away.

~~~

After a long hour of waiting the announcement came on.
"Attention students the intruders are now gone please make you're way to the closet gym near your area immediately"
Everyone stood up. I stood up and opened the door slightly seeing the rest of the classes walk out of the classrooms. I opened he door for my class as they made their way to the nearest gym. The girls grabbed my arms as then i saw the boys walk up beside us.
"Are you girls ok?"
Ethan asked as i nodded.
"Come on lets go"
I said as they nodded, the girls let me go and stayed close beside me as we walked to the senior gym.

"Ok everyone the police just arrived they are investigating in the junior hall only so all junior high students will stay in the junior gym for the rest of the day until the police have finished their investigation."
The principal said as then the vice principal spoke.
"As for the seniors you may continue your classes"
Everyone nodded as the girls looked at me frowning.
"I wish i was still in Grade 7"
Katherin said as i giggled.
"Dont we all"
Everyone laughed as then i stood up and walked the girls to our lockers.