Chap 13 Gym

Eunice
I was in from of my locker opening it grabbing my gym bag. I closed my locker and sung the bag on my shoulder. I walked down the stairs and walked straight into the gym, i was greeted by Mr. Leopky. I smiled and waved. I looked around and saw the girls change room and ran towards it.

I walked out with my black gym short shorts and white t-shirt. I saw the boys walk in. I saw Mr. Leopky pass me a basketball. I was dribbling the ball under my legs and spun the ball on my index finger. I saw the boys walk out taking a basketball out of a basket. Mr. Leopky called the boys over to talk to them. Then they sat down. I ran up the that hoop and did a layup into the hoop.
"Eunice can you show an example for the boys, slamdunk?"
I nodded shyly. Then i tied my hair up. I looked on the other side of the gym seeing the other net. I started dribbling the ball then i ran. Faster and faster until i hit my last step and into the air. I held the ball and looped it under my legs and back around into the hoop. I landed on 2 feet and caught the ball. I looked at Mr. Leopky as he looked at the boys.
"See! If a girl can do it then you guys can too!"
"May i say something?"
I asked then he nodded.
"I don't say this to guys but...Woman Up!"
Mr. Leopky chuckled nodding. I smiled then put the basketball away. I grabbed a soccer ball and juggled it a few times. I looked over to the boys and saw them trying to do a slam dunk. I saw the rest of the class come in. I was greeted with 2 girls.
"Hi you must be Eunice"
I nodded and smiled.
"I'm Katelyn and this is Praise, Katherin and Zade talked about you"
I smiled.
"Can we join you?"
I nodded and passed the soccer ball to them back and forth.

"Alright everyone gather up!"
I sat down in between Katelyn and Praise.
"Alright guys we'll start off with dodgeball,"
He announced the teams Katelyn and Praise were on the other team while i was on the other team. I saw i was on a team with Ethan and Malcolm. They smiled at me making me blush. I touched the wall as well with our teammates.
"Go!"
Our team ran for the balls in the middle but i stayed put. I saw James pick a ball up.

Ethan
James aimed for Eunice i looked at her as she ran back to get a ball. James threw the ball and i ran for Eunice and tackled her onto the ground.
"E-Ethan?"
I got off her and helped her up.
"Sorry James threw the ball at you"
I blushed.
"Its fine, maybe just a warning next time"
She chuckled making me smile. Then a ball hit me on my arm.
"Opps forgot the warning"
She said making me smirk at her. She giggled making me smile.

Eunice
Well that was a little bit awkward but i made the awkwardness fade away. I saw him sit then i noticed it was me, Malcolm and 2 other boys left. On the other team was Zack, Ryan and James left. I grabbed a ball and aimed for Ryan. I threw it at him making it hit his back. He stomped off the the bench. I saw Zack throw a ball towards me making me catch it. Then James went for the throw towards me i tried to catch it until Malcolm caught it first.
"Ball hog"
He chuckled as i smiled, i saw him blush right after.
"Oh quit it with your blushing Malcolm, you're gonna turn into a tomato if you keep it up"
I smiled making him giggle.

After that game of dodgeball he was going to put us in groups.
"Eunice, James, Zack, Ryan, Ethan and Malcolm"
I put my head down. I'm always last to be picked when i'm a girl! Whatever i'm always put in a team with boys anyway.
"Ok so each group will be doing different things for the rest of the gym class. Eunice's group you will be outside"
I smiled then he gave me a football and soccer ball. The boys followed me outside, Zack ran ahead to open the door for me. I blushed then smiled. I walked out then heard the door shut right away.
"Zack open the door for them"
"Ladies first though!"
I looked at him then he sighed and opened the door. Ethan walked out and hit Zack's arm.
"Hey! Don't start!"
I yelled making him stop. I turned back around and walked towards the field.

I sat down on the grass and put the football and soccer ball down. I laid on the ground exhausted. I saw the boys walk up towards me. Ethan held out a hand. I took it and he helped me up. I grabbed the football.
"Go long!"
I yelled making Ethan and Malcolm run out. I threw it at Ethan making Malcolm run towards it and caught it before he did.
"Fuck off Malcolm!"
"Sorry bud i caught it already."
They laughed everytime Malcolm pushed Ethan away from the ball.
"Hey! Hey! You guys are acting like bride's maids in a wedding after the bride threw the bouquet of flowers! Jeez!"
I yelled making James, Ryan and Zack burst out laughing. I laughed along.
"Lets play tackle football"
Zack said as he looked at me.
"Well not on everyone"
I scoffed.
"Excuse me! You think i can't take it?!"
Zack gulped while the boys laughed.
"Yikes, Zack i thought you were a chick magnet"
Ryan said making the boys laugh again.
"Well its not working for me"
The boys 'oooohhhhh'd making me smirk at Zack.
"Lets play already"
He glared at me making me say.
"Don't stare too long or you'll never get babies again!"
He didn't get it but the rest of the boys did making them laugh. He got it minutes later. I was with James and Ryan while Ethan, Malcolm and Zack on the other team. I had the ball.
"Hut!"
James yelled as i moved back making them move forward. I threw it at James as he ran. Zack was after him, i ran towards Zack and tackled him to the ground. James made it after Ryan tackled Malcolm. I looked at Zack, he leaned in making the boys look. I got off him.
"Don't even try!"
"Yikes! Chick magnet got rejected!"
"Fuck you Eunice!"
I chuckled.
"Bad language to a young lady!? How rude!"
James said as i smiled.
"Soccer anyone?"
They nodded and smiled. I took the soccer ball and did tricks with it. Then i kicked it in the air and then kicked it over my head making me fall back, scoring a goal.
"Shit!"
I smiled.
"I'm with Eunice!"
Ethan yelled and so did Malcolm. The teams were made already.

Ethan was in net so me and Malcolm were playing on field. James and Zack were playing forward while Ryan was in net. James passed the ball to me. Then i mumbled a quick go to Malcolm then he smirked.
"What?"
James said as i ran with the ball. Ran passed James then ran into Zack. I saw Malcolm open making me smile at Zack. I nut megged him making him curse.
"Watch your language Zack"
I chuckled then i passed it to Malcolm. Malcolm ran then he kicked the ball towards me making me kick it over my head an into the goal. I fell but someone caught me. I looked seeing Zack smiling at me. I stood up.
"Don't think i'm gonna like you cause you caught me"
I crossed my arms. The guys chuckled. Then i caught them staring at me. I cleared my throat.
"W-what?"
"What are you guys staring at? Is there a girl behind me?"
I turned around looking around. Then i turned back around to the boys. They were gone.
"Hm...i knew there was a girl somewhere"
I shrugged then went to grab the foot ball and soccer ball. I saw the ball far away in front of the bushes.
"How did that get there?"
I walked towards it and picked it up. I started walking back to the school until i heard some one wolf whistle. I turned around seeing a boy, he looked a bit older than be cause he was really tall. He had brown tanned skin and a smirk on his face.
"Who are you?"
He held his hand out.
"My names Xavier babe"
He chuckled making me shiver. Then i felt an arm around my shoulder seeing Ethan.
"Hey Xavier, what do you want?"
He said with a mad tone. Then he mumbled in my ear.
"Play along"
I nodded.
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"Yes,"
"Oh well i got to say you are really lucky to have such a nice girl like her
"Just stay away from her Xavier"
Ethan spat back as i saw the rest of the boys run towards us.
"See you around babe, hope you're going to the party on Friday"  
I heard him chuckle as he walked off.
"Who was that?"
I asked as Ethan put his arm down.
"Stay away from him ok Eunice?"
I nodded.
"You never know what that guys might do to you"
"Thanks for the heads up"
I smiled at him making him smile back.
"I hope he doesn't tell anyone that we're 'dating'"
"Nah i already got that covered, his mom and my aunt are friends, my aunt will tell his mom not to tell anyone"
I smiled.
"Wait you guys are dating?!?!?"
I looked at James and Zack who just said that at the same time.
"I know Zack would ask that but James?"
Ethan said as he shook his head.
"And no we are not dating, just friends"
I smiled.
"Sorry i was just asking."
James said as he sighed.
"We better go inside before Mr. Leopky gets mad"
I said.
"Goody 2 shoes"
I heard Zack say as i turned around.
"What was that Zack?"
The guys 'oooohhhh'd.
"Nothing"
"Hm...i swear i heard Goody 2 Shoes come out of that potty mouth of yours"
I Gave him a death glare making him shiver.
"Anyway lets go"
I said smiling and walked off towards the school.