Chap 98 Morning!

Eunice
It was Wednesday morning, as i woke up, i got off my bed and ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~

My mom drove me to school. As i stepped out of the car i waved bye to mom and walked towards the school doors. As i walked in, i heard screams from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and looked around. There was a big crowd. I walked towards it and passed through them. It lead to someone laying the the floor.
"What happened?"
"We dont know he just fainted."
I took a look at the guy seeing it was James. I sat down on my knees and leaned my ear in his mouth. He was breathing then he spoke.
"Hey prom date"
I pulled off and covered my face. Then i heard awe's from the crowd, Then cheers. I blushed so hard.

James
"Hey Prom Date"
I said to her as she pulled off and covered her face. The crowd awe's and cheered. I sat up and pulled Eunice up to stand. She was covering her face. I gave her a hug as the crowd awe'd.
" i love you"
I said in her ear as she took her hands of her face.
"I hate you, you gave me a heart attack"
She said as her eyes were puffy from crying. I kissed her forehead and hugged her. The crowd awe'd and took pictures. I pulled off and kneeled to the ground.
"Eunice, will you be my date to the Prom?"
She smiled and nodded.
"Yes"
I smiled and stood up and hugged her.