Chap 78 Happy Valentine's Day

Eunice
Yesterday was awesome as we laughed a few times and had fun too.

I woke up with my phone going off with my favourite song Live While We're Young by One Direction. I sat up and yawned. I got off my bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

As i walked out of the bathroom, i headed to my closet. I found my red skirt until the top of my knees and a white crop top saying LOVE on it. I smiled and put them on. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair letting it down with long curls. I walked back to my closet and took some black flats and then i closed my closet. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

I walked into the dining room seeing James eating already.
"Happy Valentine's Day"
I smiled as he turned around and looked at me. He smiled. Then he quickly stood up.
"Um Eunice, i'll see you at school ok, i've got to go get something"
"Ok i'll see you"
I smiled as he smiled back and walked towards the back door and left.

I opened the school doors, as i walked in, the walls were decorated with all kinds of shades of red hearts. I walked up the stairs to my locker. As i stopped in front of my locker i opened it and put my school bag inside. Then i felt my phone buzz making me check my messages.

From: BESTIES!!
Z- where are you?
K- we're here in the class if your looking for us ok?
E- ok im at my locker, sya guys
K- YAY!

I smiled and then closed my locker and headed to homeroom. As i walked in Katherin and Zade looked up at me and smiled. They stood up from their seats and ran up to me hugging me. I hugged back and smiled.
"You look gorgeous today"
Zade said as i smiled and pulled off.
"Thanks have you guys seen James yet?"
"No, we haven't seen any of the guys yet"
"I Hope it doesn't end up like Halloween again"
They giggled as they shook their head.
"I'm sure not"
Katherin said as i giggled and sat down at our desk.