Chap 23 Sleepover with the Girls

Eunice
The girls were talking about how Zack and Ryan asked them. I smiled at them and awe'd.
"So cute you guys"
I said as i smiled.
"So you wanna have a sleepover at my place tomorrow also its my birthday tomorrow"
"Yea sure"
I smiled as they hugged me.

I'm sure James will find someone better than me. I'm sure hems close to me because he wants us to be friends so James i hope you find the right girl.

~~~Next Morning~~~

i woke up with a smile on my face as i ran towards my bathroom and took a shower.

I wore black sweatpants with white flowers on it and a black sleeveless shirt. I tied my hair in a bun and put my glasses on. I grabbed my big gym shoulder bag and put pyjamas and some clothes inside. I grabbed my phone charger and ipod and put it inside. I grabbed my insta 8 camera and put it inside as well. I'm going to bring my binder to do some home work as well. I packed everything i needed and then walked out the house towards Katherin's house.

"Hi Eunice come in!"
Katherin greeted me as i smiled and followed her inside. She walked me upstairs to where we we're sleeping leading me into a big room with 2 bunk beds. I called a top bunk and put my stuff on my bed. I took my binder and placed it on my bed taking out my pen.
"Ok so we'll wait for Zade ok, just chill here until i come up with her ok?"
I nodded and did my homework while waiting.

I finished my homework and Zade wasn't here yet so i took out my phone and checked my messages. I saw one from Mom.

From: Mom❤️
M- Hi sweetie how's it going?
E- i'm at a friends house for a sleepover and i'm doing fine
M- whats Jack doing?
E- he's with a friend at the house having a sleepover there
M- oh ok well imm doing ok here with Mar as well
E- HI MAR! 
M- hi Eunice! Anyways sweetie i have to go ok bye luv you❤️
E- you too bye❤️

I put my phone down and saw Zade walk in with Katherin. Zade was holding 2 ice Capps from Tim Hortans and one in Katherin's
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
I said as Zade smiled. Zade walked up to me and handed me my ice capp. I thanked her and she smiled.