Chap 104 English

Eunice
Now i have a headache cause of Bethany and Xavier! They should be suspended!

~~~

After Math it was time for English. I was walking near James just to be safe i was already feeling like im gonna die so.

Me and James walked into English as he walked me to a desk. I sat down next to him as i opened my binder. I took out my book as i finished it. I took out my booklet about the book and then walked up to the teachers desk.
"Here you go, i'm all finished"
I said as he smiled at me as i handed him the booklet and book.
"Thank you"
I nodded and then walked back to my desk. I sat down as I saw James doodling in his notebook.
"James?"
"Yes?"
"Whatcha drawing?"
I grinned as he closed his notebook shut.
"N-nothing!"
"Ok"
I grinned as i opened my binder.
"Ugh! Fine i'll show you!"
I grinned as he opened up his notebook. It showed a boy with a tuxedo and a girl in a dress. I looked at James.
"James? Tomorrow is prom day"
He smiled at me as i giggled.
"I wonder who is going to be the Prom King and Queen?"
He said as i shrugged.
"Depends what the people think"
He smirked.
"Wait till you see me"
He said as i roll my eyes.
"I might not even be close to being the Prom Queen."
Then he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.
"I promise you, you will be the Prom queen of the class 2020"
Then i saw Bethany walk over to our table.
"Ha! Yea right! Just so you know..."
She threw a button pin on my desk saying Prom Queen on it with her picture on it.
"Ppphhhttt! Yea right!"
James said as he stood up.
"Um James don't-"
"Shhh Eunice i got this"
He looked at Bethany then around the class.
"Ok would you rather vote for Bethany as Prom Queen? Or Eunice? Hands up for Bethany?"
No hands rose.
"Ok how about Eunice?"
Every hand rose. My eyes widened then i looked at Bethany. Her face was furious.
"Ugh! All you guys are so blind! How could...this piece of trash be Prom Queen? I mean look at her?! I am much more prettier than this tramp!"
Then a person spoke.
"Oh shut up Bethany! I think the tramp is you! Dont call her trash if she helps clean the neighbourhood! Dont call people blind if they have the right to see what the world looks like! So Bethany, thats why we're voting for Eunice cause she is nice, caring, beautiful and friendly. I dont even want to explain why anyone would vote for you"
I looked behind me it was Ethan that said that. I smiled at him.
"Bethany, go to the principal's office now!"
"Ugh!"
Then everyone clapped. James grinned at me.
"That promise is coming true"
I smiled.