Chap 86 English

Eunice
As i walked into English with the girls, i saw Xavier sitting in the back. Jason and Greg winked at me as i rolled my eyes.
"Come on, dont mind them"
Katherin said as i smiled. We sat down in the middle row as we opened our binders.

~~~

During this class, the teacher handed out our novel we were gonna read for homework. It was called Touching Spirit Bear. I never read it but it sounds like a good book. The teacher handed out our booklets with the questions from the book as i opened the booklet skimming through the pages. I slid the booklet in my 'Unfinished Homework' tab and put the novel in my bag.

As we wrote notes for what to do, i heard whispering from behind. The girls looked at me. Then we heard
"Hey Eunice"
I turned around seeing Bethany. Oh my god. I rolled my eyes and ignored her.
"Awe what? Are you scared of me?"
She said in a sarcastic tone as i rolled my eyes again and continued to ignore her.
"Oh Bethany i swear...if i could punch you right now i would!"
I said in my mind as i grinned.

~~~

The bell rung saying time for next classes. I stood up and carried my binder.
"Eunice come on"
I heard Katherin say as i looked up seeing them waiting by the door.i walked towards them then felt a slap on my bum. I turned around seeing Jason. I slapped him.
"Dont touch me with your dirty little hands! Perv!"
I snapped as i turned back around towards the girls and walked out with them. Ugh! I hate Xavier and his pervert friends!