Chap 4 Meeting New Friends

Eunice
I walked in with Katherin and Zade as we walked up a stairway. They lead me into the office giving us our lockers and lock combination. She smiled at us and we walked out. My locker was 3434 and noticed i was in between the girls. They smiled at me. I took the bag off my back and dropped it onto the ground making me sit down and rest. Man thats a lot of things. I opened my locker.
"That bag must be heavy"
"Tell me about it"
We laughed. I organized my locker and now i hung my bag on the hook inside. I hung my schedule on my locker door. The first one was music in room 19.
"Do we need anything for Music?"
"Nope just you and humour"
I chuckled. Katherin grabbed my hand as i closed my locker they dragged me off downstairs as the bell rang.

We arrived at the classroom door seeing a teacher walk out.
"Hi Mr. Rempel!"
"Katherin, Zade and a newbie!"
"Oh this is Eunice shes new at this school"
"Actually i'm new to New York"
I added as their eyes widened.
"Really! We need to talk at lunch!"
I chuckled.
"Well Eunice come on in you guys are early so you can get some freetime"
They dragged me inside. I looked around seeing a wall of different guitars and a piano in the middle of the room. I walked around touching the guitars and then i walked towards the piano. I sat down and saw the girls take a chair and sit.
"You play Eunice?"
Mr. Rempel asked as i nodded.
"I play guitar and piano"
She smiled. I started to play.

See You Again
Its been a long day
Without you my friend
And i'll tell you all about it
When I See You Again
We've come a long way
From where we began
And i'll tell you all about it
When I See You Again

Katherin and Zade gasped making me smile.
"More! Guitar!!"
I smiled. I looked at Mr. Rempel. He nodded. As i walked up to an acoustic guitar and took it slowly from its hook. Mr. Rempel gave me a pick and a capo. I thanked him and sat down on a stool.

B-e-a-utiful
She read me a note
He left on her bed
He snuck in her room
Right after she left
And put petals on the ground
Her head on his shoulder
They walk down the hall
I'm left to wonder
Will i ever fall in love?
And where is he now?

She's with him
I'm in the back seat
Know its not right
But it hurst when they're laughing
I've never been where they are

I wanna be blown away
I wanna be swept off my feet
I wanna meet the one
Who makes it hard for me to breathe
I wanna be lost in love
I wanna be your dream come true
I wanna be scared of how strong
I feel for you
Just call me
Beautiful
Call me
Beautiful
Call me
Beautiful
Call me
B-e-a-utiful

I sang as i looked up at the girls and Mr. Rempel they smiled at me.
"Theres a talent show in December, you should audition"
Mr. Rempel said as i thought about it
"I'll keep that in my system."
I walked back to the hook and placed the guitar back on it. I gave the capo and pick back to Mr. Rempel and the rest of the students walked in.

~~~

After the first class the next one was Science so i walked up the stairs with the girls and headed towards our locker. I grabbed my binder, notebook and pencil case and closed my locker. I put them in my big shoulder bag. I saw the girls waving at me by the classroom door. There was a big crowd in the way so i walked through. I bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry!"
I looked at him and froze. He smiled at me and nodded.
"Its ok, its pretty crowded"
"I...um...ok sorry"
I fixed a piece of my hair behind my ear and walked passed him towards the girls.

Katherin
We saw Eunice bump into James we saw her freeze after she looked up.
"Zade look"
She gasped and awe'd. Eunice walked passed him and walked towards us.
"There you are, what took you?"
"Umm...tough crowd"
She smiled making us smirk. We walked her inside. We sat down together and opened our binders. It was just the three of us in the class with the teacher until James, Ryan and Zack walked in. I saw Eunice look up. She looked at James as he sat down with his friends. I nudged her shoulder.
"Hey"
"Huh what?"
She looked back down on her binder. I looked at James' table seeing him look back at Eunice and smile. He turned around. Well the new girl has the new crush. I smiled at Eunice as she doodled in her binder. She drew an heart with an arrow shooting through it making the heart shatter. She was shading the dark parts making it look 3D.
"Wow nice draw"
She looked at me and smiled.
"Thanks"

~~~

Eunice
The bell rang making me pack up my things and put them in my shoulder bag. I closed it and walked out with the girls to our lockers.