Chap 73 Getting Ready for Valentines Day

Eunice
So it was now February as everyone in class was working on posters or Valentines Day boxes, writing valentines day cards and stuff like that. I smiled seeing everyone working so hard. I was working on my valentines day box. It was a 30 cm square box as i was painting it red. After it dried i took out some construction paper and cut out a few roses and hearts in different colours.
"Zade can you pass me the scissors please?"
Katherin asked Zade as she smiled and handed her the scissors.
"Eeeeeee i cannot wait until Valentines day!"
Zade said as i smiled.
"Me too"
I giggled as i glued on my last cut out rose.
"I hope my box is filled this year"
"Mine too"
They said as i smiled. They looked at me smirking. I raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
"Eunice, yours is going to be overloaded"
My eyes widened. No! Their's is!
"No! This is my first and last year here in Churchill and i highly doubt mine is going to be overloaded"
They smirked again making me roll my eyes. Then i suddenly thought about Halloween.

**FlashBack**
Halloween...
I was wearing black tights and black high heel boots. I wore a black sleeveless shirt with a black tight leather jacket over it. My hair was dyed black with fake dye thats easy to wash off afterwards. I put on Blue coloured eye contacts and put on 2 sharp teeth on each side inside my mouth. I was dressed in those kind of vampires with blue eyes. As i looked in the mirror I literally scared myself. I giggled. James was at Zack's house so yes i was alone in the house.

As i opened the school doors people were just looking at me. I mostly saw serial killers or zombies or any kind of animal as i walked down the hall. I saw the girls, Katherin was dressed as a black cat while Zade was dressed up as a witch. I walked up to them.
"Hi girls"
They looked at me and screamed.
"Eunice?!?"
They asked in a scared voice as i blocked my ears.
"Yes yes its me!"
"Oh my god! You look so freakin real!"
I shook my head giggling as they gave me a hug.
"Have you girls seen the guys yet?"
"They should be here soon."
As Katherin said that i heard the school doors burst open. 3 boys came in with blue bright eye and sharp fangs. They wore all black as well. It was Ryan, Zack and James dressed up like me. They looked our way then walked towards us. Once again i heard the girls scream making me freeze and shake. James looked over at me and smile showing his fake fangs.
"Copy cat"
I mumbled as he smiled at me.
"Eunice looks better just saying!"
Zade said as i giggled with Katherin. The boys rolled their eyes.

** end of flashback**

"Earth to Eunice!"
I snapped outta my thoughts.
"Huh what?!"
"Are you ok?"
"Yea yea i'm fine"
I smiled as i thought about that day.

~~~

After that first class of crafting it was time for cooking. As i walked in with the girls i sat down with them at one table as for the rest of the class came in.
"Alright everyone today we are baking Heart shaped cookies and rose shaped cakes. Lets begin!"

~~~

After all tat baking i finished the Cookies and Cale with the girls. I carefully placed the cake onto a big plate as for the cookies surrounding it.
"Good job everyone! You guys can have this for the rest of the day with your partners or you can give them to someone you have in mind!"
The bell rang as i carried the plate out of the room with Katherin and Zade helping me. I covered the cake and cookies with tinfoil so it doesnt ruin. As we made it to the class i told Mr. O to cut the cake evenly for each person this class. He nodded as the rest of the class came in and sat down.